Serial Killer Round 47: It's Over!

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Krimson: I'd say it was pretty grave that people were willing to lynch him WITHOUT even suspecting him of murder.

But that could just be me.

Also...

I'd say that the Punisher just got... PUNished.

I crack me up.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Nouw: You neglected to mention the best part: you were the Medic!

Yeah, that's right. Nouw is dead. I figured that would have clued you guys in to start voting already but I see that you need a reminder.

VOTE

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Zero: Well... EXCUSE ME for being old and confused.

*Blasts Zero with blunderbuss filled with fish heads*

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
I was executed.
I'll have a death up by the weekend, assuming the game hasn't ended by then.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Nouw: @Zero: If that doesn't happen, I'm gonna be so goddam pissed at you guys...

@Killer: C'mon! I need a kill from you!

EDIT: Thank you...

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
So, um... I figured he would have at least announced it by now but maybe he's busy. It's been two days so I figure I'd just move the game along since we're right up to the end:

[user]RanDM G[/user] has been killed!

I guess vote... If you don't figure out who it is, I'm gonna be pissed.

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
Could it be? Could someone finally de-throne Neo as King of SK and end the gloating and showboating we've endured for so long?

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Three left... either it'll be two to one, or all three will vote for someone different. This is where the game ends.

Whether the killer wins or not, I dunno if I'll come back for the next round. Gonna be honest here, I'm a little tired of participating. Might not say no to hosting a round though (it's a maybe at this stage).

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Umm who's the only non American [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Terratina.] left?

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
The sad part about this whole thing is that the killer could have won so easily if she had literally just started paying attention.

Seriously, she killed three non-Americans in a row even after someone sort of foolishly revealed that Americans were innocent in the thread. She could have assassinated all of us and then stayed under the radar among the ocean of the rest of the world. I mean, the reason we didn't go after her is because she had the power of near anonymity on her side. Had that happened, the choice wouldn't have been so obvious right now.

Blah metagaming. Either I need to get better at it or I need to stop doing it entirely and just enjoy the ride. :/

Edit: Oh...god. The basement door has followed me. o.o

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
@Link: That took me way longer than it should have to understand >.>.

I kinda wish the players left had roles. Kinda like *that* round. You know which one :p.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@Nouw: Hehe...sorry about being maybe confusing. Cohesiveness is kinda failing me at the moment. I blame lack of sleep. <.>

It's funny, it's almost been a year since that particular round ended. The fact that we finished it with two spies and the killer was sort of the cherry on top of the two months of insomnia spent pondering kill orders and figuring out how to work the vote without arousing suspicion. It really was a perfect alignment of lucky breaks, pointless obsession, and having good will to cash in on. I always meant to write up the story but it never really seemed like anyone cared.

Plus, post rush dance off. Clearly it was a better age.

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Link: A better age indeed. Man... that was an awesome round. Same round that I had the honour of writing SK's first successful use of the priest role since its introduction.

And I only just realised the number of typos and mis-punctuation I wrote for my death. The horror!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
@Link: Oh no it was a knock at me not you :p.

Yeah, it really was a better age. We haven't even hit 10 pages this round >.>. In the wise words of Ozymandias, "We can save this world."