Serial Killer Round 47: It's Over!

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@Michi: Indeed. Welcome, Krimson. Think you'll find the decor to your name's liking. However, all new bloods must make a contribution themselves. A formality really.

So yeah, some scarlet paint would go great in the break room. Two gallons should do it.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
@Krimson Yea.. like me sitting next to you right now. You know I will hit you.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@Krimson: Well, I think it would be much easier to get it from Michi then in that case. Plus then you don't have to pay the dutyfree tax on it.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
@Neo Hey you should be on my side on this. Besides he's a stick so I can pick him up with one arm. We call him stick man for a reason Neo.

KrimsonNekros

Jan 21, 2013
@neo Well I can't just stick a knife into anyone here. Though should i use a Bowie or a Kabar... maybe a tanto would be better, ah decisions decisons. Leaning towards you atm since Michi does have the Fork of Horripilation.

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Krimson: Those things would've been useful when I got mugged last Thursday. But then again, 6 men jumped me, so I guess lucky me?

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
Ah, I get the HK-47 joke now.
Durrr...

EDIT:

@Schizz: :0

@Title: just got that one too. duurrnnamnnnbnbnt.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Observation: Huh. A lot less potential targets have joined than I expected. :/

I was hoping that I'd start the bloodshed by Monday, but I can see that there are still quite a few spaces open. Not to mention the lack of numbers from Mort, Redlin, and RaN.

Query: Would you all like to start without these people, playing with a smaller number than usual? Or perhaps we could wait a few more days, say... until Wednesday?

[sub][sub]Yes, I'm going to format all of my posts like HK 47 and you can't stop me![/sub][/sub]

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Code:
[b]Answer:[/b] I shall be content regardless of how many people there are.
[sub][sub]I can do it too! =P[/sub][/sub]

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@CA: Observation: I'm surprised at the sheer lack of meatbags who wish to partake in our speaking. Perhaps they are unaware of the character of the great HK-47 himself. Pity...

@Schizzy: ... I'm gonna break character for the sake of respect, but holy shit! That really happened? Damn man... You're a tough one!

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@WarP: Give it a couple more days. I think that has been a problem recently that we've been in such a rush to start the killings that we aren't giving people enough time to join in.

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
It was a dark, unstormy and ungodly morning. It was 2:30AM when I left the office that Thursday. Long having given up trying to get season parking spot within the, I had opted to park in an open air parking lot not 10 minutes away.

Along the way, I noticed three bikes with six men on the way. I didn't think much of them after they headed off in another direction. But then I heard the bikes coming back, and there was no doubt what was happening. Two of the bikes pulled out right next to me and the passengers pushed me and tried to make a grab for my bag. I pushed back and resisted, but one of them flashed a weapon. So I stopped. Didn't stop the first guys from threatening me with a black eye (probably pissed that I could so easily push him off).

The third bike appeared and cleared out my pockets. Thankfully, they didn't take my car and house keys. And my watch (I really like my watch). I tried to get them to leave my ID behind and one of them agreed. Unfortunately, the rest didn't and made off with my stuff.

When I think back, I'm most annoyed that I didn't have presence of mind to take down the number plates.

Immediately headed to the nearest station that was no further than 50 meters away. They were nice enough to dispatch a couple of units to try apprehend them. Spent the half the night describing the situation at the police post, and then at the police station.

The other half of the night was spent erasing and disabling my phone remotely, blocking all the cards there were in my wallet, and changing all passwords of online accounts linked to my phone.

To say the least, I didn't get much sleep. Spent the rest of today applying for a new ID card and a driving license.

I thank God that I didn't get hurt.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
@Schizzy: Crap, that sucks. At least your unhurt. Luckily the only time I've ever been mugged the three guys were stoned and so I managed to wrench myself free and leg it, but it's still pretty bloody scary. Yours sounds worse though.

Forgot to mention that I have sent in my number.

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@razer: Yeah. Helps me feel a little better about it. Especially being a dad and all.

My 3-year old daughter offered to buy my stuff back with her money. Later, while we were on the road, she pointed at a random motorcyclist and said, "Daddy! There's a motorcycle! I snatch back your things for you!"

I think I've created a vigilante :O

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@Schiz: Congrats. You're now the father of Batwoman. And you didn't even have to die!

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Neo: Doesn't she need to fall into an underground cave full of bats before that can happen?