Serial Killer Round 47: It's Over!

xTwinkiesx

Jun 28, 2011
A real Batman, huh? I'm sure all of us could pull that off if we tried hard enough. We already have an impressionable child at our..."disposal", for lack of a better word. All in favor say "Aye".

Aye.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
@Twink: Nay.

We already have Female Internet Batman [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/RBMidknight]. The world can't have two Batwomans!

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@Sky: Batgirl then. Surely there is room for an apprentice.

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
I dunno. Aren't there any heroines that aren't knock-offs of a male counterpart?

Trying to teach my daughter to be her own person.

xTwinkiesx

Jun 28, 2011
@Schizzy: It sounds like your daughter is already desirous of being a vigilante; and, I might add, with no persuasion from anyone else. If I am to believe what you say, then you should respect and support her new goal and teach her The Ways. And if she's going to be learning, then she should learn about the best...regardless of the gender of her new role model.

@Sky: Aside from the legitimacy of there already being someone to fill the role, there can never be enough. The world is too big and scary a place for one person to manage on her lonesome.

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Twinkies: But if I let her take up vigilantism, what will happen to her piano classes?

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Krimson: NO! My daughter will NOT wear a body glove costume. Not on MY watch.

*Overprotective father mode: ACTIVATED*

xTwinkiesx

Jun 28, 2011
@Schizzy: So it's alright as long as it's not while you're watching. That's good to know. To be a success, she must learn to utilize all the weapons at her disposal, feminine wiles not the least of which. However, I am not a villain (yet), and I understand where you're coming from on this. Out of respect, I am willing to listen to your ideas for alternatives for a form-fitting body suit.

xTwinkiesx

Jun 28, 2011
@Schizzy: It's adorable, but impractical. Unless, of course, the plan is to have her distribute fuzzy justice among the freaks and sinners of Russia (or a place of similar climate). What else do you have?

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008

xTwinkiesx

Jun 28, 2011
@Schizzy: First one appears to be a broken link, and the second one is almost laughable. The third one could work, with some major modifications. I will accept this in lieu of a glorified gimp-suit; but, we'll have to keep in mind that the uniform is subject to change as her persona evolves.

Does anyone else want to weigh in? I can't possibly be the only one here that wants to see a little girl turn into a menace to society.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I know I keep saying this but... was there a usergroup notification about this sent? <.<

*sends number*

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Redlin: Recitation: I do believe there is, though I have not been granted mod status there yet to make notifications.

@Schizzy: Didn't have a chance to say it, but... that was sweet of your daughter. Total "D'aaaawww" moment, there.

Announcement: I do believe I have numbers from everyone. However, I do not believe we have the desired amount of meatbags- I mean, participants to start.

Observation: My, far less new people have joined than I had expected! I was willing to wait for the whole week to get a decent number of players, but that just might be too aggravating of a wait for the rest of you, will it not?

Query: Would you all like to begin now, despite the lack of proper participants?

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Code:
[b]Conjecture:[/b] It seems that not many meatbags are willing to take part in this particular round. Perhaps they are afraid of our vastly superior droid intellect... not to mention our vastly superior ability to crush meatbag necks.

[b]Answer:[/b] I am alright with the current number of participants.