Serial Killer Round 47: It's Over!

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Twink: Fixed the link to the first image. :p

@War: Yeah. I cried when she said she'd do that for me. Not even the manly type.

@CA: I'd be happy to get this meat-grinder going, but we'd need one more participant, no?

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@Schiz:
Code:
[b]Answer:[/b] Incorrect. An odd number of people is required to use the Entwined role, which our GM has chosen to do.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Code:
[HEADING=2][color=black]Announcement: The killer has been chosen![/color][/HEADING]

Oh, the chaos will be most enjoyable to watch, mater!

Addendum: I must say, I am very disappointed with the lack of proper video to encourage "getting on with it!"

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Code:
[b]Commentary:[/b] It seems there are no PMs in my inbox this round. How disappointing.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
GACK! HURK! *Collapses*

[HEADING=2]Oh shit, I'm the first victim! Avenge meeeeeeeeee![/HEADING]

But yeah, will post a death on Monday probably. I have Webcomic stuff to do first _>

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Code:
[HEADING=2][color=black]Confirmation: Yes, it appears that the organic known as [user]sky14kemea[/user] has been murdered. It is time for everyone to vote.[/color][/HEADING]

@sky: Commentary: I have conflicted feelings whether I want to see your death first or an update to your comic. :p

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
@WarP: I know, right? I'll see what I can do.

It'd be nice if you commented more on my comics, I never know who's keeping up with it. :<

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
@WarP: Ummmm, yeah, I totally gave you the power for notifications an what-not.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Neo: Observation: Oh. That you did. Forgive my ignorance, for I was unaware of this event. I will use this power... responsibly.

@Sky: Statement: Very well! Though I am not well versed in the art of comment making, I shall comment more on your comic, in hope to encourage you to focus on it even more.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
@Nekros: I'd just like to say, you are totally not acting suspicious at all.

Seriously. There is no possible way you could be the killer this round. Nope, not at all.
[sub][sub]You freaking scare me.[/sub][/sub]