Serial Killer Round 47: It's Over!

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@RaNDM G: Statement: I have received the necessary amount of votes and the executed has been notified. Give it one more day and I'm certain that we will get an announcement from the victim.

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
Any chance that something will happen before I get too old to type on the keyboard? :|

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@Link: Commentary: You commented on the age of the organic well. You may be one of the few meatbags that I like.

@Schizzy: Statement: It's been two days since I last contacted the victim. I suppose it's time to announce his death.

[HEADING=2]
Code:
[color=black]Announcement: [user]razer17[/user] has been executed. And you guessed it, he was not the killer. Now for the REAL killer to strike![/color]
[/HEADING]​

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Link: *Fills blunderbuss with gravel from the walkway to his home.*

Run, young punk. Run.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@TehOldCat: Ooooh! A battle!

*pulls out crossbow with dynamite arrows*

Things have been so boring around here. Let's spice it up. ^_^

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
@MortifiedPenguin: Commentary: Well... it's an announcement, I will give you that.

[HEADING=2]
Code:
[color=black]Confirmation: That's right, [user]MortifiedPenguin[/user] has been murdered! So now it's time to vote! And get it right this time![/color]
[/HEADING]​

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
*is scattergunned by ghost gravel*

@FossilFeline: Well played, dead one. But I know the weakness of the old.

*fires dynamite, blows up Schizzy's lawn*

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
:O

@MongrelThing: My lawn! My beautiful, beautiful, weed flower patch!

*Loads blunderbuss with rabid penguins*

*Fires blunderbuss, which throws Schizzy flat on his back*

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
@Krimson: He's right. I remember that one time I spent a month in the deep South.

*shudders*

They mistook their own young for squid. So much death...

On the bright side, it's really gonna kick-start my directing slash screenwriting career.

I'm writing and directing a drama called Red Down based on the horrific events of the Mass-Antarctic-cre of 2013.

The hardest part is trying to squeeze George Clooney into an infant's penguin costume. The baby oil just isn't enough...