Serial Killer Round 59: Wake Up Machine (Game over)

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
[HEADING=1]FliedLiverAttack was Executed![/HEADING]Kira, the Medic, the Spy and the Lawyer must now use their ability.[HEADING=2]Cycle 3 has started![/HEADING]​

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Bottom-left screen: an ECHO recorder?

EDIT: The moon? Fish pay attention to the moon?

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
@Caramel Frapper: Yeah, probably mainly because not being active is pretty suspicious, it can also prevent the Killer from winning by the remaining players not voting as well. Even if the wrong person is executed, it helps.

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
@Barber: Nah, it's the audio diary player from Bioshock. It's supposed to resemble Skatologist (who NEVER has a good avatar for the banners and I always choose something that's "close enough").

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
@Caramel Frappe: It's reverse psychology. You beg so much not to be killed that it's almost to trollish an opportunity to pass up? Also your'e always super suspicious :p

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Also hazaa! I've survived another round!

... I should probably start sleuthing before that becomes not a thing. Surviving I mean.

@Tizzythetormentor: Let's form a buddy cop duo and sort this out. I have a one in like 15 or something chance your innocent right? XD

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
Caramel Frappe said:
the great quality murder solving. ^_^
Indeed, the combined murder solving power of all of us is formidable indeed. It is only a matter of time before we find and kill this Kira!

[sub]*Shoves Malbourne and Liver's corpses into a closet*[/sub]

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
@Caramel Frappae: You can't bury them in the TV studio! The bodies are carefully kept in the dead contestants' respected closets to save space.

All of them except Chaucer's. I made a gif of his death which I won't reveal just yet.

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
@Faramel Cappe: Oh, burying their bodies would require things like a funeral service and mourning, and would be in general unsubtle, which would unfortunately disqualify that action as a mild jab at our thus-far lacking ability to collectively solve murders. :p

That, and I don't think there's enough of Malbourne left to bury o.o

Not sure about Liver, though.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Holy shit. Dat OT forum picture.

All is not quiet on the Western Front.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
I guess Dave Ghrol's seductive finger wag attracted the wrong attention.

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
sky14kemea said:
@Elf: To be fair, he is exuding a kind of "Please punch me in the face" vibe there.
@sky: I always thought it was his equivalent of bitchy resting face. Just didn't want to call him out on it.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
@Tizzythetormentor: Frappe knew of the Arbiter role! Clearly that means he's the lawyer!

...we have the lawyer this round right?