Serial Killer Round 59: Wake Up Machine (Game over)

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Caramel Frappe said:
(...)You really seem quick to point fingers, seems very suspicious T0ad. I remember you doing that too when you were actually Kira that game (and I was your Lawyer as well that time.)
The conclusion of that game was hilarious. I don't care what anybody says, the giggles were top-notch!

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
@Caramel Kira: Perhaps, but I'm not the one who knew the arbiter had such a role!

I imagine you'd be good choice for lawyer. You helped me after all!

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
@SirDerpy: Yeeesssss...

@Frappe: IIRC, we didn't have much of a plan for the first few rounds...or that may have been T0ad's round. I think frustrations rose because of simple mistakes. Alan Watts really chills me out.

EDIT: Hmmmmm...dug.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
That was quick... hm, I wonder if the Arbiter being caught this early was a coincidence or did Kira know? *looks around suspiciously*

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
@Caramel Frappe: Aggressive frappe is a nice change of pace.

@Jojo: Well he's clearly better at this sleuthing thing than tizzy and I!

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
@Frappy-chan: Even when you're not self-pitying, you're self-pitying. o.o
I think your skill in that may far exceed your skill in aggressiveness.

Almost makes me want to revive you when you die. That is, if I was capable of necromancy. Hey, you might be the ghost for all we know.

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
@Choco Cappe: What was it...?

"It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you," or something of the like...

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
@Tizzythetormentor: You adults always try to keep me out of the fun! I can handle the profanity! Honest I can!

@Caramel Frappe: Assertiveness and aggressiveness can be being nice! Being nice to yourself!

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
Caramel Frappe said:
Welp, since we know who was murdered- i'm ready for me execution.
@Caramel:

It wasn't pretty.

Oct 10, 2011
@Innocent Frappe: I never vote for you, if it's any consolation. Even if you are the Kira, I don't want to contribute to a friend's death.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Caramel Frappe said:
2. Elfgore is a very good friend of Drummodino, yet didn't even show he was sad or shocked about Drummodino dying. That alone made me very suspicious of my friend. That's not even considering the fact he never made a post about his great friend dying.
Showing strong emotions one way or the other just makes you more suspicious.
Caramel Frappe said:
3. Notice how Drummodino was targeted before. The medic have saved Drummodino once, and Kira tried for him again in stage 2. That means someone WANTED Drummodino dead. Not just a random picking. So who would want specifically him to die more than anyone? Could be someone who was indeed a good friend of Drummodino.
Or it could be that because Drum was targeted it pretty much guarantees that he's innocent and the Kira can't have anyone like that assuring people of that. It could be that Kira decides to attack his own Lawyer to trick people but the Kira keeping someone he's targeted alive is just even more suspicious.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
@Caramel Frappe:
@Rest of yall peeps:

>Gets accused of being kira
>Doesn't even get a quote so I can defend myself.

1. Orrrrrrrr, people know you tend to get voted off. Anyone who's been here for the past few rounds would know that. You're almost always one of the first to be executed. Unless you have a role, the killer has no reason to kill you.

2. Blame that on fifty hour work weeks and Dragon Age 2. By the time I could actually post something here, Drum had been dead for a while. I didn't real see the point of bring it up then.

3. When the killer gets blocked by the medic, I'm guess most will target the person saved next round. Rarely any kill is done randomly, unless the killer just doesn't care. Every kill happens for some reason with some logic behind it. Drums been known in the past to not only form groups with others, but also he's been the voice of the spy in past rounds. Giving anyone a good reason to kill him.

Edit: With that my friends, I leave you with with my finishing dance move.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
[HEADING=1]RaNDM G was murdered![/HEADING]I kinda prefered it if he put effort in his death post instead of none at all. Also he was the Arbiter.[HEADING=2]Voting may now commence![/HEADING][HEADING=2]Everyone has 48 hours to point their finger at who they think is Kira![/HEADING]​

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
Woah, slow down, guys! I got votes before voting time even started, but I guess it's okay since I was the one who was holding the game up. While I was busy with a few things I was waiting for RaNDM G to make a proper death post but I don't think he will.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Vote sent, it will be interesting to see where this goes with Caramel Frappe's speech, the mob could turn either way at this point!

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
@Aero: Crap, did I vote twice? I think I may have voted once when RaN posted and once again when you posted in the SK group. xD

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
@sky14kortangi: Yeah you voted twice. You must REALLY hate [Redacted]...