Serial Killer Round 60: Mansion of Eternity (Game over!!!! Lost Soul's victory!!!!)

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
I look away for one minute and now 4 people are already dead? Jesus. Thanks for the heads up. Bloody all over my white jersey and everything.

On the plus side, good work everyone executing Jojo first. I didn't even vote, yet I'm glad my wishes were fulfilled.

Skatologist

Choke On Your Nazi Cookies
Jan 25, 2014
username sucks said:
Oh, I suppose I should tell you guys that Skatologist won't really be available for a while. So you probably won't get votes or a death post from him.
No, I'm here, the game just goes too fast. Too fast, too furious, too spooky, too scary.

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
I swear that my explosives had nothing to do with the increase in death count, it's all just a pure coincidence.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@CarmelFrppe: Maybe the priest wants a deluxe gift set of assorted chocolates and a weekend stay at the spa before he decides to help out. *cough cough*

What I'm saying is, I'm the priest and you should give me free stuff.

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
@AnthraxBeta: But with those guys, you get choice! If you don't like acupuncture, they always have their sword-based suppository treatment.

@Morbombsk: Don't be ridiculous, those were the life of the party! I mean, rigging my chair to explode when I sat down in it? Hilarious!

[sub][sub]Wait holy crap I'm dead![/sub][/sub]

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@Doc Throx: Well, it wouldn't be the first time a dozen hell-forged blades have pierced my flesh in a sadistic harmony of bloodletting and relaxation if you know what I mean!

Dr. Thrax

Dec 5, 2011
@DerpDed Only Anthrax Beta?!
*****, I am Gamma!
-Z snaps-
Speaking of which, I must get back to... cooking...
Hehehehe...

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@CaramelFrappe: Yeah, I don't think I know many people well enough to make that kind of discrimination if I ever became priest.

Though if I'm gonna be honest, I'd probably do the same pin-up-a-photo-on-the-wall-and-throw-knives-to-see-who-makes-the-list regardless. But with the added tactile benefit of hurling knives at my friends! Figuratively speaking.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
[HEADING=1]Aerosteam has been killed... I think...[/HEADING]

Either way, it's voting time, chaps! I'll update the OP, title, and user group once I get back from my interview, but feel free to go ahead and send them votes in.

@Aero: When I get back, we'll find out where the portal really led.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
@Malbourne: That's what I'd do too. I don't really know anyone here aside from Frappe and Diablo.

@Zerosteam: Dat Death Post. Well done! :eek:

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
"...okay, how in the name of god are we supposed to top that death?!" Kane whines as he roots though Aerostream's body in search of currency.

Dr. Thrax

Dec 5, 2011
@Diablo Well, that Liquid Tiberium Bomb you set off at the new Temple Prime in Sarajevo was like, stupid powerful.
I'm sure that could be one glorious way to go, granted, it also creates a detonation to rival the most advanced nukes and covers half the world in Tiberium... But at that point you're already dead.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
It's already been said but wow, nice death post Aero. As for Kira, well I owe you a drink mate, whoever you are.