Serial Killer Round 60: Mansion of Eternity (Game over!!!! Lost Soul's victory!!!!)

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
[HEADING=1]The spy has joined us once again![/HEADING]

Malbourne has given his life to see SirDerpy brought back. Our next stage will be very fun, as speed and timing are key for both the killer and the innocents.

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
Jesus Christ, I'm here AGAIN?

Just when I'd thought I'd finally be rid of this whole Killer business...

Alright, listen up, folks, for I'm only going to say this once.

My first question was: "Does the killer's name start with a letter before (not including) the letter K?"

Answer? "Yes."

And I have to say, you all have executed, killed, and arbitered well.

bluerocker
Caramel Frappe
deserteagleeye
Diablo1099
Dr. Thrax
Drummodino
FPLOON
Fractral
geKO
JagermanXcell
Are the current suspects.

EDIT: Courtesy of Aero, my next question will be about post counts, specifically, do they have a post count less than 3.5k? If I get the word out before Kira can silence me, I'll be sure to let you know. I'm rather suspicious of the lower-post-counters myself, so I'll be voting for Dr. Thrax, if only because he's first and on the lower spectrum of the post count. (Sorry, man, but those Anthrax bombs ticked me off, and I don't even use infantry.)

Here's a chart, in order of post count (as Aero counted them; it should make no difference for my question, unless Desert spams 500 posts in a few hours):

223 - Dr. Thrax
906 - Fractral
1100 - JagermanXcell
2097 - geK0
2975 - deserteagleeye
3987 - FPLOON
6830 - Drummodino
24618 - bluerocker
26123 - Caramel Frappe
43623 - Diablo1099

Dr. Thrax

Dec 5, 2011
@Derpydoo Well, perhaps you should have equipped your EVERYTHING with air-filtration systems!
That still won't save your structures from the corrosive properties (SHUT UP THIS MAKES SENSE) of my ANTHRAX GAMMA
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wait.
Shit.
I'm short a few credits...
Welp, time to pickpocket Kane.

Elfgore

Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Dr. Thrax said:
Elfgore said:
Just a heads up, the OP got bork'd and a lot ees bold that shouldn't be bolded.
@Dr. Thrax: Thank you bunches. All that coding stuff can be a real hassle sometimes.

Mezahmay

Dec 11, 2013
Man, that death post was a work of art. Is...is it possible to feel jealous of someone else's death? I that's what's going on.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@WalkingFrappe: Hey, don't make me regret my decision, now! You have no idea how tantalizing the fruit smells when you're sitting on the branch.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Ohohohoho now we have suspects. So instead of trying to find out which one is the real killer, why don't we just kill all of them!

Oct 10, 2011
Oh cool, I'm not a suspect. That means I can blindly accuse people and not bring suspicion to myself!

Drummodino is totally the killer!

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
@Elfgore: You should start linking the deaths to the OP, or at least when the round ends. Also you thought of an emblem to put on the Death Award trophy yet?

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
I told you my plan was flawless! I was a great help to the team, and brought a smile to the GM's face.

#GoodGuyT0ad

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@TruthToadie: You certainly simplified things, and that's really all anyone can ask of the guy who cleaves a possible innocent in half with metal justice.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
@Malbourne: I didn't cleave him in half, I shot him down like a spaghetti western antihero! Garsh! Get it right!

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@T0ad 0f Truth: I'm not ashamed to admit I'm ashamed of my mistake. But c'mon, who arbites with a spaghetti western motif in this day and age? Cowboys died out with the steam train. We're steampunk now.

Elfgore

Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
[HEADING=1]You fools! Not enough of you have voted and a non-voter has been executed![/HEADING]

I haven't sent the PM yet, but I will shortly.

Edit: PM has been sent.