Seriously, we're barely a day into the new year and I'm already getting questioned by the police

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
MurderousToaster said:
You can talk of ignorance. You insult me of missing out one word, and yet you have skimmed over paragraph upon paragraph identical to yours. You're not being intelligent, you're just being a moron. I have already had this conversation with the thread's creator and two others, and I possess utterly no reason to have it again with you. This conversation is over. Thank you for your worthless time.
I may have missed other paragraphs stating the same thing as mine, but at least those paragraphs don't make me wrong. If I were to go and attack someone over something they said, I'd damn well make sure that what I was saying was based on truth. You evidently didn't, and it made you look like a bigger idiot than anyone else in this thread. Call me an idiot as much as you want, it doesn't change the fact that you made a fool of yourself.

Hah.

McHanhan

Sep 13, 2009
feather240 said:
Zing said:
Sorry I can't say I have...

Then again...Australians are only racist against everyone else(or so I'm told)..
...but doesn't everyone think Australians are awesome, or are they like the Irish where only Americans think that? I mean they've got the best accents ever, tons of beaches, and their the descendants of criminals! It's like heaven, but really warm and with trees that release highly flammable gasses, also there's horrifying giant spiders that kill birds.
Best accents?. Australians?. Really?. I supposes it's alright but I have it on good authority that Australians themselves don't like their accents. Something about it sounding like a "bogan"?.

I don't really mind it but it's not the best accent I would think. They raise the intonation in the last note of every word they speak, so it every word sounds like an insecure question. And thats coming from Will Anderson, an Australian comedian commenting on the accents.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Kortney said:
I was born and raised in Zimbabwe (I now live in the States) and many of the cool girls at school like to remind everyone that I am a "feral, stupid, disgusting African" before people start to like me.
Damn, I would deck those bitches. And I'm a very non-violent person.

As for me, no I've been lucky enough to avoid any major race incidents.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Tell the police you are a target of continual Racist abuse, And that you are the victim.

If that doesnt work, Try letting your local MP know, And then go to the Govt.

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Make fun of thier skirts.

Seriously, who the hell wears a skirt in the kind of climate Scotland has?