Sexiest Accents?

Iron Criterion

Feb 4, 2009
SomeBritishDude said:
Deutch. Oh god the Deutch.

Cmwissy said:
THERE IS NO BRITISH ACCENT
Yes there is. Kent has it's own accent, Walses has it's own accent, London has it's own accent, so does Scotland and Northern Ireland. They're all British Accents though, and they all have simularitys.

Speaking of which Scottish accents are pretty hot too.
To say that someone from Yorkshire sounds like a Welshman is just foolish.

Shenanigans176

Dec 2, 2009
I'm definitely going to say that the sexiest accent on a woman would be either a southern US or a British one.

Just to throw it out there, the least sexiest for me would definitely be a Long Island accent. Not Brooklyn, the rest of Long Island. It makes me want to kill baby seals.

Iron Criterion

Feb 4, 2009
Iron Criterion said:
SomeBritishDude said:

Cmwissy said:
Yes there is. Kent has it's own accent, Walses has it's own accent, London has it's own accent, so does Scotland and Northern Ireland. They're all British Accents though, and they all have simularitys.

So what you are basically saying is that a Liverpudlian and someone from Yorkshire have a similar accent?.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
I'm unsure of Maria de Medeira's accent, who played Fabienne in Pulp Fiction. You can see in this slightly NSFW video on Youtube [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfN2SpUqfPM]. I thought it was the sexiest accent I've ever heard, though.

So either Portugese or French. I'm leaning towards Portugese. I do like the French accent, too, though.

Skribblings

Sep 10, 2008
That young sexy accent on young Scottish women is just...so....orgasmicaly amazing.
Cockney English is pretty awesome on guys as well.

youngnastyman88

Nov 17, 2009
I have to go with most on here and say Irish is just amazing
Second tie with German and Eastern European. Something about their voice sounding like they could kill me is beyond sexy.
3. Australian

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Iron Criterion said:
SomeBritishDude said:

Cmwissy said:

To say that someone from Yorkshire sounds like a Welshman is just foolish.
I will only cease foolishness when you cease being a moron.

There are more similarities between a Yorkshire man and Welshman than between a Yorkshire man and Egyptian, that's all I'm saying.

Also, watch who you call burk. Take a good long look at my username.

AoGenius

Sep 9, 2009
Xette said:
^South Africa where most will speak Dutch. Perhaps a Dutch accent you were hearing?
nahh I heard dutch people speaking english... it wasn't like that. And she gave an english speaking course, so.

Red Right Hand

Squatter
Feb 23, 2009
Skribblings said:
That young sexy accent on young Scottish women is just...so....orgasmicaly amazing.
Cockney English is pretty awesome on guys as well.
Really does depend on where you go, some of the more neddish accents(chavs to english people) sound downright hideous.