Sexiest Male Character in Gaming

el_kabong

Shark Rodeo Champion
Mar 18, 2010
IamLEAM1983 said:
It's Ear Whiskey.
I'd like to thank you for naming my next band.

OT: I was just browsing around. I don't find men attractive, so I'd be a terrible judge on who's the most attractive.

JPArbiter

Oct 14, 2010
I am comfortable enough in my own sexuality to look at members of my own sex and impartially decide attractiveness.

that said Roland from Borderlands, the entirety of Dutch's Fire Team from Halo ODST, and Ezio Auditore de Ferenz from Assassin's Creed II would be men I find to be moderately attractive.

Thistlehart

Nov 10, 2010
Because I've never seen someone so damn at ease in almost any situation, and I think I have a thing for damaged goods... And sass... and a good time... and... just... damn...

Zevran

C'mon, you know you want to give that clever mouth of his something else to do.

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Ah, but surely it can be none other than...
Voldo from Soul Calibur. He's awesome.
I mean come on. Think about him, slithering over you... Oh god.

On a slightly more serious note, Snake and Dante are pretty hot. Also Kain & Raziel. And Ezio Auditore da Firenze. And The Prince. And John Marston. And The Sniper. And there are just far too many sexy guys to choose from. This is not a bad thing.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008

I can't think of any more :s not sure if that's good or bad...

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
joshuaayt said:
Adam Jensen is, without a doubt, the sexiest man.

No, not "in video games". Just the flat-out, beats all other in every medium, sexiest man ever conceived.
I am quite dashing, I agree.

My turn:

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Ezio, Alistair, Zevran and Garrus are taken, so I'm going to go with this handsome rogue:
And yes, I'm a straight male, much to my dismay. It is very limiting.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
like someone before posted. I prefer the more effeminate looking men(most jrpg's are so nice to watch and play). Rather a lot of male characters from bioware titles. For me it keeps on changing, more or less what i am playing.
At the moment it is him:

Playing a bit of doa 5 lately. Between the male power fantasy and the too big too bouncy boobs Eliot is a character i find really smexy

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
TehCookie said:
I would have gone with Dante, but since they're twins I still agree.

Stupid sexy Snake...

Being a straight guy I can't really comment, but I had an ex-girlfriend who got gooey over Hayate from Dead or Alive. The shirtless, manacled Ein version, to be precise.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Fenris from Dragon Age

likalaruku said:
I like skinny guys who look like chicks, so any prettyboy from a Japanese game will do. Oh, & some of the Dunmer from Oblivion using the "younger faces" & "long hair for men" mods.
Though this is fairly accurate as well.

Ferisar

Oct 2, 2010
As a straight male, my tastes actually fall toward the either scruffy badass type or the self-righteous innocent type, so... Dante from the fourth game, or someone like Arthas from WC3 (pre-undead). You know, more of a male fantasy than anything else.
Oh, speaking of WC3.

>:3

On the more feminine side, a friend of mine actually finds that new punkass Dante from the new game attractive as hell, and I can kind of see why, so, that's my borrowing a female opinion. x)
I can't deny he's kind of cute with the whole trashy "fuck the sky fuck trees, I don't need heat or vitamin D" type attitude.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
Ferisar said:
I can't deny he's kind of cute with the whole trashy "fuck the sky fuck trees, I don't need heat or vitamin D" type attitude.
Hahahaha, He's cute in the sense that you want to patronize him to death, right?

Yeah, I'm personally not sure which videogame male i find attractive, besides the BIG ONES like AHEM Big Boss...Someone already mentioned Elliot so that's out of the window...
I was gonna make my standard pedophilia joke by shouting 'SORA FROM KINGDOM HEARTS' but meh...
If anything i remember finding Reks from FFXII really huggable and cute
So that's that.

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
People, people, please...

Ishigami

Sep 1, 2011
As straight male I have no problems suggesting this lad:

And remember:

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
What can I say, I dig dudes with tattoos and no nose.

Nothing sexier than a strange hooded block in a trenchcoat filled with guns.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Secret shame:

There's a whole mess of reasons too deep to go into here. But damn.

Also Link. Twilight Princess Link in particular. Mmmm.