Sexiest Male Character in Gaming

phyrexian

Feb 5, 2012
Look at that face.

Isn't it beautiful?

Seriously now.
I can't really think of any from the top of my head, but this guy was my first video game crush, so I think he deserves a mention.

His beast forms were equally sexy.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
White_Lama said:

The only remotely sexy male character.
I'm ashamed to admit, I legitimately DO find the Chief sexy. Mysterious, strong, sexy voice, and he's described as good looking in the books, so I'll use my imagination ;) He's been the subject of my admiration since Middle School. I was, and still am, a very strange girl.

Runners up are Adam Jensen, Kaidan Alenko, Ezio Auditore, King Logan (solely based on the fact Michael Fassbender played him) and Alistair.

Omega500

Dec 2, 2009
Me am straight I do have a if i was gay list and a if i was a lesbian list too.

Alistair from Dragon age,Leon from res evil and the main guy from LA noir (forgot his name)

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
sextus the crazy said:

On a side note, are any of the people answering actually women or gay/bi men?
Let's not forget this guy

And here's my current personal favourite from Persona 3

xochiquetzal

Oct 7, 2010
ok in numerical order my favorite sexy guys from games!

1. Garrus. amazing how a dude with no tact can be so romantic
2. Big Boss. DAT ass and his fear of vampires is adorable and handsome
3. John Marston. Father, Husband, Fucking cowboy!
4. Basch Fon Ronsenburg, sure... his a terrible dresser but that's all the more reason to take it off
5. Garcia F Hotspur. taste his big boner. also his cute and funny

honorable mentions: Ezio auditore da firenze, Auron, Ralof and Dr Gordon Freeman.

NeverTheDeadMan

Oct 9, 2012
VanQQisH said:
As a straight male with no homosexual tendencies whatsoever I can honestly say, without hesitation and completely straight faced that Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia is the sexiest male in a video game.

Just try and prove me wrong.
Thats not a man my penis says women and its almost never wrong.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
I't doesn't generally doesn?t stick in my mind unless someone reminds so I can?t think of anyone new to add to this thread.
Still I'm one of those weird people who actually like Kaiden (though I've not played ME3 yet) possibly in part because I've not played KOTOR and so don't associate him with Carth but Garrus has him beat for voice.
amara2021 said:
This dude sans shirt:
Ah childhood memories. He's probably the first video game character I ever thought was hot even though he is a prat.
AmrasCalmacil said:
And on behalf of a ladyfriend, since no-one has mentioned him yet.
It helps that he ends up chained in nothing but leather pants twice. ;P

Also Iorveth despite the fact that half his face is missing and keeps making derpy expressions.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Adam Jensen said:
joshuaayt said:
Adam Jensen is, without a doubt, the sexiest man.

No, not "in video games". Just the flat-out, beats all other in every medium, sexiest man ever conceived.
I am quite dashing, I agree.

My turn:

Look I know you think you're "dashing," but for the love of god don't show us your "Naked Snake!"

Yeah I know bad joke, and I already hit myself for it so don't worry.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
NeverTheDeadMan said:
VanQQisH said:
As a straight male with no homosexual tendencies whatsoever I can honestly say, without hesitation and completely straight faced that Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia is the sexiest male in a video game.

Just try and prove me wrong.
Thats not a man my penis says women and its almost never wrong.
Nope. Yuri is 100% male. Just look at his arms and chest, you never see a female anime character with girth in those areas. I do suggest you give the game a try if you have a 360.

IndomitableSam said:
I loved Yuri because he was a real character. Didn't always do the "good thing" like every other goddamn main character. He killed people because it made his life easier and they deserved it. Didn't give second chances and called people on being stupid. My sister has a huge crush on him.

Loved watching him just off people. Like whenever you yell at the TV "Just kill him, no, moron, don't turn your back on him!" kinda shit... Yuri just stabs them and throws them off a goddamn bridge. Or into a hole. Or other places.

... Also, Nathan Drake's pretty cute. Leon's up there, too.
Absolutely, this is why he will always be one of my all time heroes. He did what had to be done so the people around him could be happy, even if it meant he hated himself for doing it. And yet he managed to never go full emo and stayed a strong and reliable leader for his group throughout his entire journey.

About your sister, I dare say she has excellent taste in men. Be sure to give her a high five from an internet stranger for me. Then show her the movie if she hasn't seen it yet. Absolutely gorgeous movie that's a prequel to the game when Yuri was still a Knight. I'm sure she'll enjoy it.

RedEyesBlackGamer said:
The answer is obvious:
Everyone is gay for him.
How the hell did I forget about Bridget? It certainly is difficult to top a trap in terms of sexiness, though. I think that's what they call cheating.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
MeChaNiZ3D said:
Well...I am a heterosexual male, but if I had to try and judge, I'd say Ezio Auditore da Firenze (in his youth, of course). Has a manly scar, and you don't need to be insane to encounter and talk to him.
Hey he's still hot when he's 50.... rocking that salt and pepper beard!

My picks

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/mychaps.jpg/]

Razentsu

Jun 21, 2011
Not exactly "sexy", but...

Rukako is adorable. But he's a guy. T_T

My feels are all confused!