Share some things that make you smile!

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

What would’ve made this video perfect is if one (or more) of the cats coughed up a hairball into his lap.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Yeah, the way he sweeps the muzzle across both his legs twice, and the way he takes both hands off the wheel to fiddle with the empty gun while driving, and the way he has to muck about to get the gun out while driving (bit of premeditation there).

Also, I presume he wasn't wearing ear pro, which might have made that extra fun.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Would've been funnier if he got rear-ended while holding the gun in his lap and a little 'accident' happened.
Yeah, the way he sweeps the muzzle across both his legs twice, and the way he takes both hands off the wheel to fiddle with the empty gun while driving, and the way he has to muck about to get the gun out while driving (bit of premeditation there).

Also, I presume he wasn't wearing ear pro, which might have made that extra fun.
Of the myriad questions one can ask, I think the first needs to be why would he record himself committing a very reckless and dangerous felony? Dash cams tend to face out; very little reason to have one pointed inside the vehicle, particularly if one plans on whipping out a gun and shooting THROUGH one's own windows. Idiot.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Of the myriad questions one can ask, I think the first needs to be why would he record himself committing a very reckless and dangerous felony? Dash cams tend to face out; very little reason to have one pointed inside the vehicle, particularly if one plans on whipping out a gun and shooting THROUGH one's own windows. Idiot.
Good point, and, from the article:

"According to FHP, the driver voluntarily provided the video to investigators."

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Good point, and, from the article:

"According to FHP, the driver voluntarily provided the video to investigators."
I've heard of "suicide by cop," but never "voluntary lengthy incarceration." For all intents and purposes, this was attempted murder; maybe he was going for a reduction in sentencing by cooperating? But confessing AND offering up damning evidence seems superfluous. Like, let the prosecution do SOME of the leg work, sheesh...

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
From the video, he does look like a rather clueless muppet with poor survival instincts, might be a factor, and/or maybe he's one of those gun owners that think they're on the same team as the police.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
From the video, he does look like a rather clueless muppet with poor survival instincts, might be a factor, and/or maybe he's one of those gun owners that think they're on the same team as the police.
Then I thank him for his "service." I'd say we need more idiots like him, but unfortunately, we've more than enough, and some of them can aim.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I think the ref was as in awe of that ass whooping as the crowd was, and forgot to do his job. This is damn funny.