Share some things that make you smile!

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
"Cock?" Nope. No, thank you.
Probably just sriracha, that's apparently sometimes called rooster sauce or cock sauce, cuz of the bottle
Cheryl's Secret Sauce tho? Looks white and between the pig's legs. Bit sus.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Probably just sriracha, that's apparently sometimes called rooster sauce or cock sauce, cuz of the bottle
Cheryl's Secret Sauce tho? Looks white and between the pig's legs. Bit sus.
I love sriracha, and I prefer it called "sriracha." If "cock" is the best anyone could come up with for a nickname, I'd rather not have it at all. I mean, at least call it "rooster sauce" if you can't be bothered with the actual name.

OT:

1658591176268.png

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
This one isn't funny but a bit cute:

The trailer for the Shazam movie sequel dropped the other day and one of the characters in the trailer wears a t-shirt with the cover for the indie game Iconoclasts, as the solo developer of Iconoclasts Joakim Sandberg cheekily pointed out:

The kicker? The director of the Shazam movies is David Sandberg, Joakim's brother.

Always nice and smile-worthy to see a big bro sticking out for his younger sibling.

Last edited:
Reactions: gorfias and Worgen

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
This one isn't funny but a bit cute:

The trailer for the Shazam movie sequel dropped the other day and one of the characters in the trailer wears a t-shirt with the cover for the indie game Iconoclasts in the trailer, as the solo developer of Iconoclasts Joakim Sandberg cheekily pointed out:

The kicker? The director of the Shazam movies is David Sandberg, Joakim's brother.

Always nice and smile-worthy to see a big bro sticking out for his younger sibling.
Wow. Small world. Reminds me of learning that Markiplier is brothers with the author of the old Two Kinds comic.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Liquor. All the liquor.
Honestly, I think there's more to it than that. There is a sort of pattern to it that you wouldn't get if someone was just drunk. It keeps repeating the phrase "[ce]remony at the library" after attempting to start other sentences. It's like something a buggy computer program would output, except it's from 1979,