Share some things that make you smile!

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA

But I hear you ask, "Specter! Why does this make you smile? It's just a bunch of organ music."

The names of the tracks my friend. That is why.

𝔇𝔒π”ͺπ”’π”«π”±π”¦π”ž...

𝔖𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔒𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔀...

π”“π”žπ”¦π”«...

π”Ύπ•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•€π•₯𝕒'𝕀 β„™π•’π•£π•’π••π•šπ•€π•–

Just check out some of the comments for the video.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Had to take a dump in the mall, and there was no toilet paper in the stalls (of course).

Someone was either a kind soul who left behind a coin in the vending machine for the next desperate schmuck like myself or a klutz who somehow managed to get their coin stuck in the machine and I assume shit their pants.

In any case, I have free tissue.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Much as I adore those movies, man can some hilarious memes and piss-takes be mined from them. Bravo to the artist.
You should check out what he says about it on his page.
Let’s be realistic, Marines probably weren’t the best choice for this mission. When you ask people what is an authentic movie about the Marine Corps, many of them will say Full Metal Jacket or Jarhead. Me? I say James Cameron’s Avatar.

Avatar is the story of United States Infantry Marine veteran Jake Sully traveling to a moon of Jupiter and immediately engaging in coitus with the local flora and fauna. He finds the hottest alien of the tribe and has incredible, hot, sensual magic tree sex with her and takes over her entire tribe. I’ve never seen a filmmaker capture the espirit de Corps of Marines with such accuracy and respect.

Having just watched Avatar: The Way of Water in the theater, I thought it would be a good time to visit Pandora and take a look at the 2009 original again.

I’ll be honest: I really love this movie in an unironic way. I know people like to talk a lot of shit about it for its β€œderivative” story, but we all just sat through 29 Marvel movies with the exact same plot and characters, so I don’t think that’s a valid critique anymore.

I may post a full review of The Way of Water, but for now just know that I was blown away by it. It’s been so long since I’ve seen a big-budget blockbuster movie that made me actually feel anything. It was a much-needed breath of fresh air (or water?).

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
You should check out what he says about it on his page.
I thought I recognised the comic style. I’ve read a few Terminal Lance comics. Hilarious and an interesting insight.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Aren't the Navi like, on average, two feet taller than humans? I mean, proportionally....
They also have females that don't wear much and marines are horny.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Well, yeah, I'm sure they all want to be Captain Kirk, "boldly coming" with the hot alien chicks. I'm thinking more along the "hot dog down a hallway" angle.
I'm not sure the Navi would even be compatible with humans, in the movie they do this hair tendril sex thing.