Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I heard it's very popular on the Virgin Islands
Lol, I found this exact same soup in an Asian grocery store in Oklahoma. I bought it gave it my girlfriend's brother who promptly turned around and gave it to our gay friend. He was a good sport about it.

1601905755226.png

Reactions: gorfias

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Lol, I found this exact same soup in an Asian grocery store in Oklahoma. I bought it gave it my girlfriend's brother who promptly turned around and gave it to our gay friend. He was a good sport about it.

View attachment 1066
Ah, then I guess he wouldn't be interested in Jussipussi. Finnish brand of bread rolls.

Tho the concept of literal penis-flavored soup did make my imagination run wild. Like how flavor chemists would go about creating new varieties. Oh, and the obligatory group focus testing. All the highest of brow, of course.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Ah, then I guess he wouldn't be interested in Jussipussi. Finnish brand of bread rolls.

Tho the concept of literal penis-flavored soup did make my imagination run wild. Like how flavor chemists would go about creating new varieties. Oh, and the obligatory group focus testing. All the highest of brow, of course.
LOL: Most inappropriate food name! I'd never heard of this bread before.
1601908116640.png

Reactions: Xprimentyl