Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Came across this while watching the video for the dubstep ghostbuster theme song (which yes, IS a good fucking song, fight me on that shit)

I'm not even a fan of the mario franchise but this is just so delightful

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Came across this while watching the video for the dubstep ghostbuster theme song (which yes, IS a good fucking song, fight me on that shit)

I'm not even a fan of the mario franchise but this is just so delightful

I may have not liked Ghostbusters (2016), but the dub step theme was the least of my problems. I thought it was a good remix. The Extreme GB always puts a smile on my face!

Reactions: happyninja42

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
Your life is now divided into two parts.

Your sad life before you saw this, and the life that you were now blessed to have witness this.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
It can be the entire contents of a sentence. "Fuck the fucking fucker."
And also the reply. "Fuck yeah!"

It's a lot like the word Dude. It's often used fairly gender neutrally, despite the word itself. It's used as an exclamation of joy, dismay, confusion. It's a greeting, a confirmation, a denial of something you've heard you don't like. Dude is incredibly versatile.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
I may have not liked Ghostbusters (2016), but the dub step theme was the least of my problems. I thought it was a good remix. The Extreme GB always puts a smile on my face!

Sony could literally have achieved everything could have wanted to achieve in terms of casting for Ghostbusters I’d they’d adapted that show. A diversity hit parade would have been theirs for the taking and no fan would ***** because that’s how the cartoon was specced out - because 90s - in the first place.

Reactions: BrawlMan