Share some things that make you smile!

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
This house
My favorite bits are that it is obviously a bunch of shipping containers stacked together, and that the upstairs bedroom and toilet/bathroom are the same room, cuz nothing as invigorating as waking up to the sight, sound and scent of your partner/housemate dropping some dookie.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

There exists I am sure a million good reasons that this plane never existed. I don't even know if anyone at Lockheed was dumb enough to think of it, any halfway competent artist could render this. But as a Top Gun fan and Tomcat tragic, seeing any kind of modernised take on the design, even if its just the literal product of an illicit affair between the F-22 and the F-14 is enough to cheer me up.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
The door to the office in our home got accidentally locked yesterday. It's one of those interior doorknobs that doesn't use a key, but just has a small hole in its center. I know how I've opened them in the past, but decided to Google it in case there was a better, more "official" way. First result led me to a page with this table of contents. Method 3 made me laugh:

1663076539209.png

A good, old fashioned front kick. No more keys, credit cards or screwdrivers for this guy!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
That's a good tip, a lot of old movies have people run shoulder first into the door, which can break our shoulder instead of the lock. Dunno when they moved to kicking in, but the transition was still going on when I was young, I think.

Reactions: Xprimentyl