Share some things that make you smile!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I know Family Guy’s humor can be divisive; it’s overreliance on cut-aways can be grating, but this is hands down my favorite. I’ve watched it probably hundreds of times over the years and still cannot hit the 30-second mark with busting into a fit of laughter that kicks back in for the next day or two when I think back on it.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
A randomised news feed coincidentally summed up the priorities of certain local outlets here during a special news moment

IMG_20210218_214029.jpg

And damn, Daily Mail, even the Express has you beat in a weirdly roundabout way.

Reactions: gorfias

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Today I helped a lost doggo get back to his owner.

I was getting the mail, when out of nowhere this black Staffordshire Terrier comes up to me. Didn't recognize him from the neighborhood. No collar or leash. No one else around. Bit later an older couple passed by. Asked if he was their dog. Said no, but they'd seen him around earlier. Put a spare leash on him to stop him wandering off, while the gf called the cops to report him. Turns out he'd been reported missing, so they informed the owner. Gave dog a bowl of water in meanwhile. Like an hour later they came to pick him up. Turns out they were from halfway across town, dog had been off on his own since this morning. Had been looking, but in wrong direction. Anyway, dog happy, owner happy, me feel good.

Last edited:

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

A fascinating if compressed look at the profession in a country of legendarily officious and precise professionals. And assuming its accurate, these boys do not fuck about.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Maybe this shouldn't make me smile but I had to laugh as I have some issues with this as well as my beloved bro in law that is having trouble getting 4 hours sleep a night in.

1614821224899.png