Sheep gives birth to lamb with human head.

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Yassen said:
Zing said:
Everytime I close my eyes I see that damn face. Fuck you OP!

Need fakesauce conformation before I can sleep..
Hahahaha I'm so sorry.

It was posted on a serious news website so it looks pretty real. Sorry.
It's okay, I'm like 90% sure its shopped, it doesn't make sense, something like that could not live that long in the womb even, and it wouldn't have an adult head, and it wouldn't have a smile on it's face, lol.

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
I hope they simply put it to sleep, it's not going to be able to live much of a life being that deformed.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
Pararaptor said:
Yassen said:
Vets believe this was the result of a poor diet but apparently a similar thing happened to a goat last year when a man had a.... *cough* "Inappropiate relation" with a goat. Perhaps they're hinting it could be a similar case with this.
Yeah, no BULL-FUCKING-SHIT.
Reproduction does not work that way.
If it did, holy hell! Can you imagine New Zealand, Scotland, and Wales? LMAO (And it's the English that were the ones who were responsible for that bit, not the scots, or welsh. Sorry New Zealanders, you have no excuse. ;))

DayDark

Oct 31, 2007
Shadowed Intent said:
Pararaptor said:
Yassen said:
Vets believe this was the result of a poor diet but apparently a similar thing happened to a goat last year when a man had a.... *cough* "Inappropiate relation" with a goat. Perhaps they're hinting it could be a similar case with this.
Yeah, no BULL-FUCKING-SHIT.
Reproduction does not work that way.
Agreed, if you read the original article it says that is what the natives thought shortly before killing and burning it to ash.
Conveniently making sure that no one could actually figure out if it really was.

cieply

Oct 21, 2009
I call bullshit. It's even impossible to crossbreed apes with humans. Stalin ordered this experiment to crosbreed negroes with apes as he thought that they would be "closer to apes". He wanted strong and obidient soldiers. The experiment was a failiure and the chief scientist was sent tu guag for his incompetence. And apes and humans share MUCH more genes than goats with us. It's a nice story for tabloids but nothing more. As if we didin't have such stories in the past.

obex

Gone Gonzo ..... no ..... wait..
Jun 18, 2009
Yassen said:
but apparently a similar thing happened to a goat last year when a man had a.... *cough* "Inappropiate relation" with a goat. Perhaps they're hinting it could be a similar case with this.
Erm reproduction doesn't work like that, for one we don't have the same number of chromosomes as sheep, reproductive cells have half the number of chromosomes that regular cells do so that when the 2 cells combine they have the right number so as humans have a different number of chromosomes to a sheep the 2 cells actually fertilising is impossible.

ScarlettRage

May 13, 2009
ok... this is a lie!
like the cake.. sorry my brain isn't up to par this morning.. i'm going to take my leave soon i promise

Xcelsior

Jun 3, 2009
I read an article about this the other day, was creeped the hell out by it. What I found funny was there was similar sourt of incident in africa somewhere? (can't remember exactly) which involved a goat, the people of the villiage/town came to the conclusion that a man had gone nuts and had been irresponsible with a goat and killed. why that made me laugh?...biological impossibility that's why.

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
Holy. Shit.

It may be fake, but if it isn't, then I might need to stop having those relationships with dogs..... (jk).

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
God I love the Escapist. Where else could I hear about screwed up shit like this.

silasbufu

Aug 5, 2009
It looks like Will Young : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Will_Young_-_Glastonbury_2008.jpg

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
ma55ter_fett said:
I hope they simply put it to sleep, it's not going to be able to live much of a life being that deformed.
According to the article it died in the womb and was removed surgically. However I would have been interested to know what it behaved like if it survived.