Sheep gives birth to lamb with human head.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Machines said:
Do you reckon the man will have to pay child support if DNA tests find him?
My former co-worker did tell me of a case in... I think it was Iran, but I could be wrong - I'm pretty sure it was Iran or west of there in the middle-east/east africa.... where a guy was caught having sex with another man's sheep. The result of the guys trial was he had to marry the sheep and pay the other a dowry to the sheep's owner. Amusing and yet fitting, I thought ;).

Anywho, as for this lamb or whatever it was...very, very freaky. I dunno if its a result of a man/sheep hybrid though, as I thought the scientific verdict was that human sperm probably couldn't get into a sheeps egg cell. But I could be wrong.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
that picture actually almost made me loss my lunch ...er breakfast

who's been furking the animals?, I'm still wondering who gave the coral reef herpes (true story)

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Tiny116 said:
*Refrains from making highly innapropriate Welsh related Joke*

A SHEEP gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.
Funny how a lamb can be related to a cow isn't it?
Err....All cows are calfs, but not all calfs are cattle.

Calf can refer to the young of many large mammals.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
[HEADING=3]It's FAKE![/HEADING]

1. You can't cross-breed species.

2. Even if it did somehow have a human head, how would it be so fully formed and smiling smugly?

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Jadak said:
Tiny116 said:
*Refrains from making highly innapropriate Welsh related Joke*

A SHEEP gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.
Funny how a lamb can be related to a cow isn't it?
Err....All cows are calfs, but not all calfs are cattle.

Calf can refer to the young of many large mammals.
That's true, but not when they already have a specific name like Lamb.
Plus he already used Lamb to describe it once, that's why the articles wrong.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
If that's real, that really is grotesque.
I smell bull though, as I thought you can't cross breed species like that...

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Hooo my GOOOOOOOOO-

Seriously though, that's just coincidence. Lamb is disfigured, humans see human face. It's like those pancakes with the face of Jesus. I will not deny that it looks creepy as fuck though.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Pararaptor said:
Yeah, no BULL-FUCKING-SHIT.
Reproduction does not work that way.
Pararaptor's right IMHO- the main reason why humans and animals like goats can't have hybrid children is because we have different sets of DNA. In order for two creatures to have a child, the two creatures' DNA needs to be very similar to a certain degree. This is also why horses and goats can't have children naturally- nature simply didn't intend for things to work out that way. It's just not possible without genetic meddling or something equally odd.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
Yassen said:
Vets believe this was the result of a poor diet but apparently a similar thing happened to a goat last year when a man had a.... *cough* "Inappropiate relation" with a goat. Perhaps they're hinting it could be a similar case with this.
No the article says the villagers believed this, not that it actually happened. Humans can't have children with goats, because there is two large a difference in the number of chromosones.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
... Son?
[small]Sorry[/small]

I could have sword I've seen this before. I'm not saying that this is old news. Im saying that there was news story very similar to this and it was in Africa.

Iampringles

Dec 13, 2008
obex said:
Yassen said:
but apparently a similar thing happened to a goat last year when a man had a.... *cough* "Inappropiate relation" with a goat. Perhaps they're hinting it could be a similar case with this.
Erm reproduction doesn't work like that, for one we don't have the same number of chromosomes as sheep, reproductive cells have half the number of chromosomes that regular cells do so that when the 2 cells combine they have the right number so as humans have a different number of chromosomes to a sheep the 2 cells actually fertilising is impossible.
Would a human be able to fertilise a "Reeves's Muntjac"? As they have to same amount of chromosomes [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organisms_by_chromosome_count]...

Jan 23, 2009
"A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him."

LOL

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Goats and Humans have different numbers of chromosomes.

That makes ANY human-goat hybrid what is technically known as "Im-fucking-possible".

Chances of it being a hoax = 99.9999%

Chances of it being a random mutation that only makes it vaguely LOOK like a human face = 0.0001%