Shia LaBeouf Slams the Wii

boholikeu

Aug 18, 2008
Malygris said:
"This is how in a simple way you can find out if it's an actor you should pay attention to," he added. "Ask them if they have starred in a Transformers movie. If they say yes, get the f--k out of there."

Fixed.

Not my edit by the way. Saw it posted somewhere else, but it pretty much sums up how I feel on the subject.

cyce3

May 18, 2009
i bought a wii when it first came out thinking ah here3 is something new and innovative. You could make some decent games for this, but no it's just a load of rubbish party games and now i just have a very expensive paper weight

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
I consider myself an avid gamer and I have played the Wii a few times and enjoyed myself (I don't own one, my dad and my friend do).

I do, however, agree with the observation that the Wii isn't really a games console according to the clear cut definitions set by most other consoles (namely the 360 and PS3), this is largely in part because of the fact that most of the games are mostly party games, mini-game collections or sports/dance move games (Smarty pants, Wii fit, Wii sports, Wii play, Carnival games etc.) rather than the line up of shooters, RPG's and platformers that we normally associate with computer/video games.

Evertw

Apr 3, 2009
He would rather eat glass ey?

Someone get him to do that for, lets see, 90 minutes, and we'll call it a film better than transformers 2.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
i dont care who you are and what games you play, if megan fox wants to play a VIDEOGAME with you, you say yes and sit right the fuck down

Devildoc

Mar 26, 2009
Iron Mal said:
I consider myself an avid gamer and I have played the Wii a few times and enjoyed myself (I don't own one, my dad and my friend do).

I do, however, agree with the observation that the Wii isn't really a games console according to the clear cut definitions set by most other consoles (namely the 360 and PS3), this is largely in part because of the fact that most of the games are mostly party games, mini-game collections or sports/dance move games (Smarty pants, Wii fit, Wii sports, Wii play, Carnival games etc.) rather than the line up of shooters, RPG's and platformers that we normally associate with computer/video games.
There's those kinds of games for it too.

I really wish people would quit associating the console with a handfull of games and then assuming that's ALL there is on the console.

I guess all there is on the PS3 is BROWN N' BLOOM SHOOTAN right?

.. and for those of you insisting that every game on the Wii lacks challenge, blah blah blah same crap trying to claim that the platform determines how difficult a game can be, check out a review for Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn sometime.

It was actually pegged down by reviewers because it was TOO DIFFICULT FOR THEM. (most of their frustration being from the fact that when their units run out of HP, they're gone, that's it, dead/defeated and unusable for the rest of the game, there's no resurrection).

The platform a game is on doesn't determine everything about a game.. it determines what limitations as to how good the presentation can be, pretty much that's it.

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
meh, personal preference is personal preference, some people like the Wii, I'm not a fan, but the only strong feelings I have about it is the fact I can't play the new Zelda/Mario/Metriod games with a controller, and that has nothing to do with the console more about Nintendo being boneheaded with their gimmicks, again, that's hardly anything new.

jonnopon3000

Feb 25, 2009
Dayum, haha to the nintendo. Star of biggest film this summer is givvin them bad publicity. Shame...NOT!

Upon buying a wii i thought YAY next gen AND i dont have to spend lots of money. MISTAKE! I agree wiht shia's views to the t

Tizzle491

Aug 7, 2008
I bet that alot of people have friends or family that feel the same way, but just because it's Shia LaBeouf, people seem to care.

Narcunknown

Mar 21, 2009
Agent Larkin said:
A little over the top but hey he's human he's entitled to an opinion like every one else.
Are you sure he's human?

And on a more interesting note, if you just like FPS's, then good for you, but name a game on the wii that you think is retarded, and i'll name a game on your favorite console and say it is retarded(Halo), and actually have proof(if you know where everything is, you can win. because you play too FUCKING much). and about the "mini-games" on the wii, try them. they aren't as bad as you think the are, because they take skill. which you don't have to offer. Never, ever ***** about controls, because there is a definite way to get past these issues. shoot a bullet into your head it will have more knowledge then what you claim to be a brain up there.