Should I Report?

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
Aris Khandr said:
Daystar Clarion said:
This make a lot of sense...

Can I just say that I absolutely love how Norway has a stuffed fish? It absolutely makes the comic for me.
Can I just say that as an American, I'm ashamed of people who behave like the guy in the comic, and that we're not all like that? There's like 310 million of us, I'm sure there are a few countries Europe isn't proud of either.

Luna

Apr 28, 2012
Just wait it out for like 12 years. Then you can invite some friends over and enjoy the view over a beer.

wait

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
FelixG said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Worgen said:
What all you foreigners have to realize is that here in america, we want to have sex with everything, but because of our high morals, we aren't allowed to have sex with anything, so when we see any thing resembling nudity we want to have sex with it, why do you think we dress our dogs up?

I loled at how the swiss dude is all in love with the penis in the game xD

Though isnt it the exact reverse for European countries, they freak out at violence but shrug off nudity?
Depends on where you are... Europe doesn't have a default personality or governing culture, as each country in the continent has wildly different customs and traditions. England and Ireland for example, are quite a bit more reserved in regards to sexuality and depictions/displays of nudity, but mainland Europe is wildly different and varied in that regards, even going from opposite extremes.

Superlative

May 14, 2012
the OP has done his due diligence (aka telling the parents he's not cool with it) so now its best to let things play out on their own.

you have to pick your battles and this is not worth breeding ill will with your neighbors.

soulfire130

Jun 15, 2010
The .50 Caliber Cow said:
Personally I think we need to stop caring so much about nudity...
Good luck trying to get the rest of North America to agree with you.

Norht America. Violence and guns = FUCK YEAH!! Nudity = YOU SICK BASTARD!!

OT: When the 9-year-old is ten then I might see a problem otherwise if there is no shady stuff going on then just leave it be.

And stop watching perv. :p

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Timberwolf0924 said:
This doesn't happen all the time, but there's a neighbor in my neighborhood who is mexican. I know they are I've spoke with them. None of them really speak english but I've had to talk to them before about what they do.

The main thing I'm trying to get them to quit is letting their kids run naked in their front yard. They have all daugthers, youngest being around 5 oldest around 9. And all three of them run around the front yard naked, on very hot days. They jump in and out of a kiddie pool.

I've went up before and told the parents that other people are getting angry about it, they kids put on panties and went back to swimming. They were doing it again today but stopped when I suppose someone said something.

Should I report this to the authorties? Child Services? or just mind my own damn business?
As a Mexican guy, you're not going to get anywhere by telling any authority on them. I can guarantee that they will just play along, and the next day they will start to do it again.

Most of us do walk around with little to no clothes when it's extremely hot. Just ignore it and carry on

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Timberwolf0924 said:
OMG there's naked children running around in the streets and I can't avert my eyes from them!!!

*paraphrased*
Unless they're pressing up against your windows or something, it shouldn't be an issue really. Just watch tv, play a game, surf the internet or something : \

AngelOfBlueRoses

The Cerulean Prince
Nov 5, 2008
Grey Day for Elcia said:
"Oh god, children having fun without fabric on their body! SWEET JESUS!"
That's pretty much what I said when I first saw this thread! ...except in an extremely sarcastic tone. [small][sub]No, I don't talk out loud while I read the threads...[/sub][/small]

Other than that, it was fun reading the posts coming from all of the prudes. Fairly amusing. ...and really sad...

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
5-year-old not sure of too much trouble seeing a youn kid like that running around naked having fun in a kiddie pool but the 9-year-old actually doing it? I don't think I've heard about a nine-year-old freely running around naked on the front yard... (drunk people do not count). But that may just be because I am from were I am.

fenrizz

Feb 7, 2009
I am sadened by the fact that you even consider reporting this to, well, anyone.

There is no issue here.
Stop being afraid of nudity, it's not dangerous.

Athinira

Jan 25, 2010
Shawn MacDonald said:
Kind of like life giving you more reason to do it Of course maybe this guy was just driving down the street, then happens to see a naked little girl. Might of not cared and already had another target, but this just looks to damn good. Pretty much like when your walking by something thats smells good, then all of a sudden you want pizza. Like to say that just because shes naked doesn't mean it's 100% going to happen, but you never know. Even you don't know, I don't know, we are both just guessing. There are statistics about a family member doing it, but where is the one about naked children on a front lawn. Ever show me that statistic, then we have something to base it on.
I'll give you a hint: Kidnapping a naked child creates 10x the attention that kidnapping one with clothes on does.

Running around with a child that is resisting and/or crying might just look like a parent trying to deal with their troubled child if the child has clothes on. If the child is naked, however, people will instantly figure it out.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
FelixG said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Worgen said:
What all you foreigners have to realize is that here in america, we want to have sex with everything, but because of our high morals, we aren't allowed to have sex with anything, so when we see any thing resembling nudity we want to have sex with it, why do you think we dress our dogs up?

I loled at how the swiss dude is all in love with the penis in the game xD

Though isnt it the exact reverse for European countries, they freak out at violence but shrug off nudity?
really nice comic.
But what swiss dude?
playing=Swede
first one=american
second=iceland(ian)
third=dane
fourth=norwegian
Just a shame they left the Finn out, not the whole of scandinavia without us there :(