Should I Report?

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I don't get this...
I really don't get it.
How can so many people think it's problematic that a couple of children run around naked in their garden?

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
Jonluw said:
I don't get this...
I really don't get it.
How can so many people think it's problematic that a couple of children run around naked in their garden?
I think it's far more fucked up for people to think of this as a sexual thing rather then a thing of innocence. America is a freaking bizarre country.

Zachary Amaranth said:
Shawn MacDonald said:
I know what I am fucking talking about, don't tell me otherwise.
Your statements demonstrate you don't.

Though I'm curious, what are your qualifications to talk about pedophiles and their preferences?
Can I just say, Kudos for that. I know it wasn't deliberate but having that ignoramus do something stupid to get himself suspended is such a delicious thing.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Ragsnstitches said:
Jonluw said:
I don't get this...
I really don't get it.
I think it's far more fucked up for people to think of this as a sexual thing rather then a thing of innocence. America is a freaking bizarre country.
That's a good point. Just taking the sexual angle on it in the first place is pretty disturbing.

samaugsch

Oct 13, 2010
Just get a bunch of child molesters to move in your neighborhood. That'll get them to stop for sure. ;)

Nyaliva

euclideanInsomniac
Sep 9, 2010
I can see where you're coming from. I don't have a problem with nudity, especially kids and in their own home. I know it's on the front lawn but unless you're on a main road it shouldn't be a problem with respect to "public nuidty". Regardless, I can understand the concern, not so much with how you feel about seeing it but worrying who else might be watching. I know there's not a pedophile on every street but it's one of those scenarios that just seems to be inviting trouble. If it were a movie it would be the first attack scene of "When Pedophiles Attack!".

EDIT: Why is it so hard to not sound like a pedo in this thread!

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Well, I would be shocked too (I not sure if that makes me a perv or a prude) but i wouldn't have the guts to report it.

Get a chair, a drink and binoculars and watch them play around, they'll forbid their children to do so eventually.

This reminds me of the article that said that a mother was suing google because google's street view took a shot of her son nude in their front yard.