Show About Games Show: Co-op and the Girlfriend

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Warriors Orochi <3

I didnt find the video game girlfriend scene so amusing but the Limbo and the report on Co-op play i found hilarious

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
This is the only episode so far I've found really hilarious. Keep at it guys, I'm slowly becoming a fan.

cynicalsaint1

Salvation a la Mode
Apr 1, 2010
Best episode so far.

The Limbo jokes were great, the first bit got at least a couple laughs and several smiles. The second bit was all around great and got several laughs and a silly grin most of the way through.

Good job guys!

Bed Intruder

Jan 25, 2011
Haters to the left. I think this sketch series is pretty great. Not hysterical, but it makes me smile. Sure, the acting's not phenomenal, but I think the concept makes up for it.

Also, the limbo boy's voice sounded vaguely like Teddie from P4. Sans puberty.

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
The limbo parts were predictable and not only was the rest not funny at all, it actually annoyed me. I cringed at the forced English accent. You've proved you can do much better than this so it'll be good to see an improvement.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Uberfriendship said:
I dub thee, the depressing episode; intended for those who don't smile.
Perfect. Because it didn't make me laugh, smile or even grin. Once again, the segments seem too long. I think you guys are better at the extravagant scenery(LBP) or quick sketches(Cooking mama) anything longer then a minute gets quite boring...also, the Harvest Moon thing or whatever it was supposed to be wasn't funny to me. It might be because I have no idea what Harvest Moon is(never played it at least) but I didn't even crack a smile. And now I'm trying to remember your other ones...and I think it was the...Co-op online thing. I don't know what you were going for, but it seemed still too long.

Jamienra

Nov 7, 2009
"Took Aeris to the ferris wheel at the golden saucer ones. ***** is dead to me now"
I see what you did there ¬¬
This made me laugh :D

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
"This was British guys voice reporting, I'm British!"

I think that's my favorite line from this week's episode. :D

The Limbo stuff was great too but I really didn't get the whole Harvest Moon thing till the end.

Vuirneen

Nov 16, 2009
I can't believe how long it took me to get the "girlfriend" segment. I was all like, "Wait. Did he say Aeris?" Very cool.

GuiltBlade

Nov 6, 2009
This series turned out radically different from how I thought it would during the film festival.
And so I say 'Excellent show producers, absolutely top notch'.

And your Channel 4 news producer voice was almost perfect.

Congratulations for a very entertaining show,
This is GuiltBlade, UK reporting from the middle of nowhere.

Ben Simon

Aug 23, 2010
I will admit, I though some of the earlier episodes weren't very funny. But this was really good!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I wonder why all of a sudden I'm hearing the name "Candace" so often.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Wow, this show is really hit or miss... I liked this one. For some reason I really liked the first segment. ^.^
Also the girl in that second sketch was cute, so I liked that one too. :p