Show About Games Show: Co-op and the Girlfriend

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Okay, so I was horrendously bitter and harsh about last week's episode.. But this week? I lol'd immensely!

Top job, UberFriendship~ :D

"It's okay, man. I got GameFAQs!"
"Oh, sweet!" Instant happy points.

The Limbo segments were brilliant. Somewhat overdone, but y'know what, that's perfectly fine, because they were funny!

..Is it weird that when "Firefly Festival" was mentioned, I immediately thought it was the TV show? Inara is such a whore. :p

Stereotypical British Current Affairs Story was also quite hilarious too! The e-mails were rather witty..

Woem said:
The voice of the little kid! It's Sir Schmoopy!
Wait, WHAT!? AWESOME. I instantly love the Limbo segments.. More.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Brilliant show!! haha.... British accent reporting! I'm British!
Ahh... The BBC News... Quality formulaic journalism at its finest.

Loved the Limbo jokes!

hawk533

Dec 17, 2009
I was laughing at the entire thing. Best episode yet.

It's funny, I was just talking to my friend the other day about how you can't play split screen co-op anymore.

FlitterFilms

Oct 29, 2010
I really liked that episode, which is good because I've been mostly quite critical about this show and I was starting to feel like a jerk.

Definitely one of the best episodes so far for me, looking forward to the next one.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
hipster666 said:
All I heard was tumbleweed throughout this episode. I thought previous weeks had been faltering but this simply wasn't funny! The British accent was just terrible and FAR too strung out for what is, effectively, a one joke sketch that lasted half the episode. As Therandombear points out, the YouTube video in WoW is good and in my opinion funnier than this entire episode. The Limbo segments were the best part of the episode and showed some creativity, but it was the SAME joke every time.
I disagree! I thought this was hilarious and have thus rendered your opinion nill!

That's upvote/downvote mathematics right there.

My captcha was "Subject nglitse" what's that even mean!

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
You have some good ideas, but I'm just not enjoying the execution. The limbo bits are fun, as are many of your in between segments from previous videos, but you have to learn how to pace your sketches better as they all feel too long. It didn't help that I had never played harvest moon and when it became clear that they were talking about a video game romance their wasn't enough omf behind it to make it really funny.

Sometimes it feels like you guys have a really dry style, but jokes that would work better with a less dry execution.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Aeris - She's dead to me now :D

This series is getting more and more solid, and that was a perfect parody of BBC news

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
This was the best one yet. All three segments were worthwhile and funny, with good acting to boot.