Show About Games Show: Soccer Kicks & Drawing... well

Uberfriendship

Oct 26, 2010
Soccer Kicks & Drawing... well

Gotta keep your head in the game, or you'll find out the horrible truth. Also, we review one of the latest DSi games from Rainbows & Cookies Interactive.

Watch Video

Jaded_Muffin

Nov 8, 2010
Good episode :)

It had a nice pace, was clever and the jokes didn't outstay their welcome. I enjoyed it.

Goldeneye1989

Deathwalker
Mar 9, 2009
How do you constantly allow advertising of a competing website to the Escapist, i just don't understand

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Yes, shorter episodes are much better for this show. Good episode. Still, DDOT should have gotten a higher score...

Fingerthing

Mar 19, 2010
i think that your ideas can only work with short episode, case in point, this one. Good episode!

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Funniest episode since the first! Aaaaand... didn't they already make this game? It's called "Photoshop". I guess that one was a bit more artsy, in which you didn't get graded on your dicks. It was more about the style and creativity. However, I see how this can work for people who don't quite have the talent to draw dicks on things as well as those of us who majored in "Phallic Art" so I think it's worthwhile.

I hear the sequel is called "Scribbletits".

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
what yall decided to cut out the lamer half? XD

well i had a good lol on this shorter one and man the target audience/platform for that game is spot on! i can't image it appeal to anyone other than a 13yo boy XD

Apr 28, 2008
Shorter length really helps you guys. Stops things from getting drawn out.

Great episode!

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
the fans part was good...sums up fans on any sport game/GH game with crowd jumping up and down all looking the same...and clearly DDOT is getting GOTY version with all new modes like drawing dicks on moving things in high speed and drawing dicks on animals.

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
SAGS! YOU'VE FOUND YOUR PACING! This is perfect. Get to the good joke and move to the next one. Great job! Keep it up!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I couldn't stop laughing at the footballer looking at the fan clones cheers and rections!

Mikodite

Dec 8, 2010
Drawing Dicks on Things... it wouldn't surprise me if some app developer for the DSi is already working on it.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
The "#1 Fan" one just seemed to end up lame/disappointing.. Could have been better.

The Drawing Dicks on Things review though.. It's MUCH better than that other crappy Gamesturbation segment! Also, Shaggy? I actually sensed G4TV's Web Soup & Nerdist podcast host, Chris Hardwick, in your voice. Was that an intentional impression? 'Cause it worked.. He is awesome, after all..