Show About Games Show: Soccer Kicks & Drawing... well

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
DLC: The Tit-ular expansion! Draw dicks, and breasts! Dicks with breasts! Breasts with dick-nipples! More Dicks! More Breasts!

MattJones

Feb 3, 2010
potemkin.hr said:
At the beginning of the video, did you use shamus's procedurally generated city? Just an observation :)
It?s actually a nice little free plug-in called Greeble. It?s quick but it only makes the basic blocks so the lights on the buildings were made with 3ds-maxs own procedural textures.

JoelChenFA

Play Minecraft. Watch Top Gear.
Nov 24, 2010
kaieth said:
Was there supposed to be humor in there?

If there was I didn't find it.
The assumption is that you would find DDOT funny. So i am guessing the demographic for this is frat boys and kids under 12?

I tried to find the funny but i found phallus instead.

dragonburner

Feb 21, 2009
Best episode of Show About Games Show so far. I thought that the #1 Fan bit was so on point and it is true in all sports games. The fake review was hysterical! There was only one throwaway and it was a transition. This episode was short and sweet.

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
omg my 2 friends were playing left for dead two and i put this on. all of a sudden they hear "draw dicks on things" by the end of the video we were all crying from laughing soo hard. Thank you for the video.

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
great stuff this time
but i generally like the gamesterbator section
reminds me a bit of ENN

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
Great episode. Shorter than normal, but I like it when episodes don't overstay their welcome. You should definitely keep this length unless you have a big episode like Snake's box or Little Big Planets again.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
1st skit I thought was pretty dumb. Second one had me hysterical, but I'm known to laugh at the stupid humor especially when I'm tired like I am right now.

"Our world is dying! You must DRAW DICKS on things!
Best line I've heard today (not hard accomplishment though since its only 24 minutes into the day)

beefpelican

Apr 15, 2009
coldfrog said:
Funniest episode since the first! Aaaaand... didn't they already make this game? It's called "Photoshop". I guess that one was a bit more artsy, in which you didn't get graded on your dicks. It was more about the style and creativity. However, I see how this can work for people who don't quite have the talent to draw dicks on things as well as those of us who majored in "Phallic Art" so I think it's worthwhile.

I hear the sequel is called "Scribbletits".
Scribbletits...*Giggle*

Overall this was an excellent episode. All very tight and excellently put together.

4fromK

Apr 15, 2009
yeah, shorter was better. But maybe you should just make your skits shorter, and have the same amount as before - I was left a little unsatisfied when there were only two skits, and both were pretty one note affairs (though I was amused, can't complain)
then again maybe I still have ADD from watching both seasons of sanity not included yesterday... freaking machinima.com youtube videos and their incestous advertising :/
EDIT: jesus, guys, can we keep the criticism constructive? saying shit like "still not funny" is a waste of all of our time.

PH3NOmenon

Oct 23, 2009
Jaded_Muffin said:
Good episode :)

It had a nice pace, was clever and the jokes didn't outstay their welcome. I enjoyed it.
This sums it up pretty well. Your first genuinely good episode in a while guys, well done.

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
Not a great episode here. It gave me a smile, but really didn't work for me. Previous episodes were much funnier.