Show About Games Show: Soccer Kicks & Drawing... well

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
warfjm said:
Still not funny.
If you don't like the show, stop watching it.

Comments like still not funny are useless, as you haven't given any examples of what you do find funny, or what about this episode prevented it from being funny for you.

They are also considered low content posts, which are a big no no.

If you haven't enjoyed the show up till now, why do you keep watching it? Nothing is making you click the link each week. If you hate it so much, go away and leave those of us who do enjoy it alone.

And finally, if you think you can do better, make your own damn series, enter it in the next contest, and show everyone what you do consider funny.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Short, funny, and addressed something we all thought would happen when we saw the potential for it with the DSi and know one or two really immature friends.

warfjm

Nov 14, 2007
Omegatronacles said:
warfjm said:
Still not funny.
5 minutes of my time to watch a video is a real sacrifice I tell yah. Oh, and there is sooooo much effort involved in clicking a link. I have to move the mouse, then put it over the link, then actually lift my finger and depress the button. Such hard work.

I've actually quit watching the show a few weeks ago and came back to see if it had improved or not. Nope, still no improvement.

If I knew what constitutes funny, I'd be rich; but I do know what isn't funny. Dick jokes. They are immature and assume that I'll laugh at the lowest common denominator. Thanks, now I feel like I'm in middle school again. I really don't like having my intelligence insulted. There is better material out there other than overused dick jokes.

There, satisfied?

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
warfjm said:
Omegatronacles said:
warfjm said:
Still not funny.
5 minutes of my time to watch a video is a real sacrifice I tell yah. Oh, and there is sooooo much effort involved in clicking a link. I have to move the mouse, then put it over the link, then actually lift my finger and depress the button. Such hard work.

I've actually quit watching the show a few weeks ago and came back to see if it had improved or not. Nope, still no improvement.

If I knew what constitutes funny, I'd be rich; but I do know what isn't funny. Dick jokes. They are immature and assume that I'll laugh at the lowest common denominator. Thanks, now I feel like I'm in middle school again. I really don't like having my intelligence insulted. There is better material out there other than overused dick jokes.

There, satisfied?
Not really, because you still haven't provided any constructive criticism. You've just whinged because you don't find dick jokes funny.

Looking at the majority of comments about this episode, other people do find dick jokes funny.

Apparently watching the show IS such a big effort for you, because you have to come on the comments section and ***** about how terrible it was. How horrible for you to suffer through the free content this website offers you.

Humour is subjective. If you don't find this funny, piss off and leave it alone for those who do.

warfjm

Nov 14, 2007
Omegatronacles said:
Humour is subjective. If you don't find this funny, piss off and leave it alone for those who do.
So, I'm not allowed to give my opinion if I don't find dick jokes funny? Maybe I see some potential in this show and will still come back and watch and still give one line comments if I didn't like an episode. Or, I'll just keep coming back just to annoy people with self righteous attitudes.

Humor is subjective and so are opinions and everyone has opinions. I don't need to provide constructive criticism if I want to or not. I'm just some guy on the internet, trying to prove a point on some random forum to some random guy. Yay! I win the argument! Great, now what? Nothing. We both look like asses.

Oh, and not liking dick jokes IS criticism. Maybe they will change and go for the highbrow jokes and stray away from the lowbrow comedy. I'm just hoping. The show has better potential than they give themselves credit for. Come up with better, smarter material. Lowbrow comedy is good once in a while, but a steady diet of it gets tiring fast.

And I doubt they will even read this.