Show About Games Show: The Pilot

yellowhead

Nov 18, 2009
This was awesome =D

I'm suprised we haven't seen a proper videogames sketch show like this before. Or at least, not one this good.

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
I liked it.
Mostly because your some of the first people to make me laugh about Gears 3 without going to either the "stupid" jokes or the "marcus and dom are gay" jokes. Which is refreshing.
Keep going with this and we have a hit here.

foxtrot3100

Mar 8, 2010
meh, the only really funny part for me was the cooking mama bit at the end. COOKING MAMA JUDGES EVERYTHING!

AngelicSven

Aug 24, 2010
:(
I didn't expect this, I thought it'd be a show about release dates/videogame news in funny way, like Rooster Teeth's AHWU. Honestly, It wasn't at all funny but if' it's ongoing, I'll give a few chances.

Though I do like that you guys tried to do a Claptrap but that's just my love for Claptraps.

VonVirgo

Mar 25, 2009
Well, it helped kill a good 30 minutes for me (the video itself is 5 minutes long -- the other 25 minutes was me pausing the video a lot wondering: Did they seriously think that this is funny?)

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Not too bad at all

One thing i don't get, he wanted to delete those awesome games for some bloody Kane & Lynch DLC?!

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
I can't stand shows packed with random sketches but this seems to have potential and it was entertaining.

As long as you don't fall into catch-phrases and overdone recurring themes it could be pretty good. Good Luck.

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
I think it was fun, finally some short chuckle sketch instead of those long sketches we have now. Good short-bits humor, love it. I want to see more.

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
Marston's voice is spot on when he says "Don't wanna delete me, friend".

It's funny I liked it. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
This was by far my favorite entry in the Film Festival. Absolutely hilarious.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
That was great! The guys from Limbo and Trials were hilarious and I love the Cooking Mama transitions :D