Show About Games Show: The Pilot

archabaddon

Jan 8, 2007
Hoping the upcoming episodes are as good as the pilot. This was one of my favs during the Film Festival, so I'm glad to see it get a shot :)

xSuperMeatBoyx

Jan 14, 2011
Bad acting
Jokes that are stereotypes
Cooking mama....really its like they went to 4chan and dug up some gems.

Its the first show, I know. Hopefully the second is better.

Pimpin' Lando

Jun 18, 2010
That was genuinely amazing. I was fairly skeptical at the beginning, but that hard drive thing was pure white gold.

Museli

Nin!
Aug 12, 2009
Well, I enjoyed that - Trials HD Guy made me chuckle quite a bit. I'll be watching next Thursday.

J4D3N

Jun 6, 2010
Hmmm I'm not sure, parts of it entertained me and I found quite amusing, but other parts I just really didn't find to be that funny, almost like they were trying too hard, but i dunno thats just my opinion, I guess ill have to wait until next week and see if the next episode can win me over

Nojh

Occipital Ostritch
Aug 10, 2009
Cooking Mama shorts made me laugh. The other two were amusing but not a riot. What else you got? :)

fulcran

Jun 16, 2009
Huh. Its like they saw a really hilarious sketch show, and completely failed at imitating it. Do not want.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Really enjoyed it ^^ Wouldn't say I was rolling on the floor but a few bits had me laughing, and it's certainly very watchable. I feel the same way about Family Guy and I love that show.

kaieth

Mar 16, 2010
This was awful. Please, give us anything other than this. I'll even endure Game Dogs again, just make them stop.