Show me your sexy desktop!

Micromyni

Jan 26, 2012
Mine rotates between a bunch of Romantically Apocalyptic snapshots. My current one:

And others:

And one non-RA one for good measure.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
gaiusimperator said:
scorptatious said:
Do you believe in magic?

That video wasn't funny for me. I had just finished playing Spec Ops, and it wrung just a bit too true...
Uh...

Not sure what you're talking about. Could you explain please?

gaiusimperator

Apr 4, 2010
scorptatious said:
gaiusimperator said:
scorptatious said:
Do you believe in magic?

That video wasn't funny for me. I had just finished playing Spec Ops, and it wrung just a bit too true...
Uh...

Spec Ops is all about how you think you are saving a Military Platoon, when you are actually killing civilians trying to defend themselves against a Rogue US Platoon.

It's sort of like how Pyro thinks he's doing good to society, when he is truly destroying it.

DRes82

Apr 9, 2009
unstabLized said:
DRes82 said:
IntangibleMango said:
DRes82 said:
[http://imgur.com/DZPNj]

Here's my awesome desktop. Points to anyone who knows what its from.
Fantastic Mr. Fox?
Yep! Such a great movie. Points for you.
I think i see Diablo in there.. :p
You do see Diablo in there, but I rarely play it anymore. Skyrim and Total War: Empire have been occupying my time recently.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
gaiusimperator said:
scorptatious said:
gaiusimperator said:
scorptatious said:
Do you believe in magic?

Uh...

Spec Ops is all about how you think you are saving a Military Platoon, when you are actually killing civilians trying to defend themselves against a Rogue US Platoon.

It's sort of like how Pyro thinks he's doing good to society, when he is truly destroying it.
Oh.

Oh...

OOOH...

Ok, I can see what you're talking about now. Yeah, I can definitely see why people wouldn't really find Meet the Pyro funny. In fact I've heard some people say it was scary.

Meatspinner

Feb 4, 2011
Did i mention that I'm a really boring person
I would change it but I lazy

Gunjester

Mar 31, 2010
Simple. Dark. And I love it.

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4512/coolblackbackgroundq.jpg

Nooh

Mar 31, 2011

Yes, hockey, even a goalie who just happens to be Finnish, because that is definitely my passion. Other than that, I find the green streaks on the black background to be really soothing and it works well for me since I prioritize a background's worth in it's ability to make you feel cozy or calm.

Yes, I have a couple of icons, and no, I don't have any gadgets, because that is how I love it.

unstabLized

Mar 9, 2012
DRes82 said:
unstabLized said:
DRes82 said:
IntangibleMango said:
DRes82 said:
[http://imgur.com/DZPNj]

Here's my awesome desktop. Points to anyone who knows what its from.
Fantastic Mr. Fox?
Yep! Such a great movie. Points for you.
I think i see Diablo in there.. :p
You do see Diablo in there, but I rarely play it anymore. Skyrim and Total War: Empire have been occupying my time recently.
I haven't played Diablo in about 2 weeks also. I'm dying for a new game to play.. I recently finished L.A Noire,which was a great game while it lasted, but now I don't know what to play xD

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
With thanks to @Twyce, my desktop now looks much nicer than before.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8593/tempq.png

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
I don't think that sexy could be ascribed as an adjective to my desktop in any way ever. But here it is anyway.

I still chuckle a bit everytime I look at it.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Mine is the best!

That be all folks... I feel I should say something more.
Nope.avi

DeltaEdge

May 21, 2010
My desktop. I really like having all of my desktop icons in the taskbar because I can actually see my wallpaper that way.

DeltaEdge

May 21, 2010
TizzytheTormentor said:
What can I say, I freaking love that game!

I also used this before and will probably revert to again soon!
As you can tell, I love Fairy Tail!

I also don't know how to show a file directly from my collection of images, any help?
Oh, that's actually pretty easy. Just go to tinypic.com and upload your image. You don't need to sign up or make an account or anything, just upload the image, and tinypic will give it a url and it even comes with specialized formatted urls for specific places like message boards.