Show me your sexy desktop!

Jak2364

Feb 9, 2010

That's mine. Or at least that used to be mine, I added a recycle bin and the image is now a picture of Gabriel Belmont.

Micromyni

Jan 26, 2012
Necromancer Jim said:

Seems appropriate.

(From the webcomic Romantically Apcocalyptic [http://romanticallyapocalyptic.com] for any who may be curious.)

Image taken directly from the source rather than my desktop because I don't want you creeps knowing what I do in my free time.
Oh my god, a fellow follower of Ze Captain! Hello, good sir or madam!

Solid Reece

Nov 19, 2010
The one right now that I have is from Stargate
And my previous one is Tsuna Sawada from Hitman Reborn

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
If only I could figure out how to take a bloody screenshot. Alas, you will never see my lovely Bastion background

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Luftwaffles said:

In rotation. Good thing the windows taskbar hides that silly watermark on some of them
All I saw was Metro 2033 then a pony by a WW2-era battletank... I must be drunk.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
This is mine currently. I couldn't find the exact imagine, my actual desktop doesn't have that watermark.

devotedsniper

Dec 28, 2010
Here are my two most recent ones;

Currently on the hunt for a new one but there are so many....too many...

Xariat

Jan 30, 2011
So umm.. is this a wallpaper or a desktop thread by now?
Anyway i got over 415 wallpapers that i rotate through, however due to my internet connection i'm only able to show you the one that is on at the moment of printing my screen.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011

Cry Wolf

Oct 13, 2010
Lucem712 said:
No, my desktop is sexier than your desktop.

wintercoat said:
StBishop said:
Why are people showing their wallpaper, aren't we supposed to show our desktop?
Because some of us are still running WinXP and don't want to bare our shame... >.>

Pfft, I'm still running Windows XP and I'm not ashamed. =P

namhorFnodroG

Nov 2, 2011

Here's my desktop, i use about 6 of those icons regulary, the rest are pretty much useless, only for show. I have everything Important organised in smaller files, so I have more stuff, It's just not shown. The background changes every 30 Minutes.