Shower Thoughts MK2

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
If one bite per mosquito, an average of 3 mL per bite, and an average of 5 liters of blood in a person, about 1666.667.
Not surprised at all to see a string of 6s in that number; mosquitoes are the devil's minions.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
If for you and it could and you for it was to be should you for it would you do?

Reactions: Xprimentyl

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Do kids still say "le" as a substitute for "the"? That was probably the internet fad that has generated the most fury in me, ever. Even more than weebs.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Do kids still say "le" as a substitute for "the"? That was probably the internet fad that has generated the most fury in me, ever. Even more than weebs.
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I overheard a bunch of dumb little redneck kids yelling at each other and one of then literally yelled "shut up you stupid twat!". Living in a cheap apartment in the methier part of town sure is weird.

Anyway...well shit, typing out this first part has actually made me forget my shower thought. I shall return!!!

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I overheard a bunch of dumb little redneck kids yelling at each other and one of then literally yelled "shut up you stupid twat!". Living in a cheap apartment in the methier part of town sure is weird.

Anyway...well shit, typing out this first part has actually made me forget my shower thought. I shall return!!!
What's so weird about that? Honestly, twat sounds more like something us crass Americans would come up with anyway.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
What's so weird about that? Honestly, twat sounds more like something us crass Americans would come up with anyway.
Really? Cuz if I see someone write twat, my first assumption would be that they're British (or perhaps former Commonwealth). Kind of the same category as words like wanker, bollocks or c-unt.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Really? Cuz if I see someone write twat, my first assumption would be that they're British (or perhaps former Commonwealth). Kind of the same category as words like wanker, bollocks or c-unt.
Oh I know it's very British, I just think British insults are great and us Americans should steal more.