Shower Thoughts MK2

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Interesting. My guess was that our presence at least in some way contributes to some success metric like site visits or whatever.

I was wondering because I accidentally went to the Escapist homepage, and they don't even link the forums any more.
I was looking for it too; for me (without adblocker or anything) The text was illegibly merged with the ads on the right side.

(Ah, ok seems fixed at the moment, the slide-out is with background again)

So: No still linked, but under "More" and mixed into "Policy", "Contact" and "etc"... usually not a place for a community-hub...

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Interesting. My guess was that our presence at least in some way contributes to some success metric like site visits or whatever.

I was wondering because I accidentally went to the Escapist homepage, and they don't even link the forums any more.
Hahaha, that's kind of funny. Honestly, it doesn't even matter, nobody new is joining anyway.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
You know how after sitting down in front of the TV and/or computer for a while it's good to get up and walk around for a bit? I wonder how that compares to crawling, cause that involves arms and upper body.

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
You know how after sitting down in front of the TV and/or computer for a while it's good to get up and walk around for a bit? I wonder how that compares to crawling, cause that involves arms and upper body.
Probably not much of a difference. Your legs are still going to be taking most of your weight, and people generally move their arms while walking anyway. The benefits of giving your arms a bit more of a workout is probably outweighed by the extra strain on your knees and wrists.

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
It's kind of funny how closely Supergreatfriend's personality matches my own. He doesn't have friends, kids or a relationship, doesn't socialize outside of work, keeps his internet identity completely separate from his real life identity on both sides, is mostly only interested in video games, and is just a really calm and mellow person overall. He's the exact kind of antisocial introvert that I am. What's really weird is that it was complete chance that I even started watching him. If Spoony hadn't abandoned his Deadly Premonition LP after the first episode I never would have searched Youtube for another and clicked on the first result.