Skinny jeans

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
They can look good on people, though usually need a skinny figure as well to make them work.

Personally, they're too damn tight. They dont feel quite so far as leggings or something, but my legs just feel weird whenever I wear them. I just feel like Im wearing jeans that are too small for me. Dont mind slim fitting jeans, but skinny jeans are too much. That and theyre a pain to take off, especially if the day gets hotter after you put them on.

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
I have a couple pairs, but they're kind of uncomfortable. I keep them though because they look awesome with flats.

However, I hate skinny jeans on guys. I think it's the most retarded thing ever. I hope every day that the skinny jean fad dies out long before I ever have a son. Because I'd rather not get child services at my doorstep after I smack his face for wanting a pair of skinny jeans.

uncle-ellis

Feb 4, 2009
ShockValue said:
Scde2 said:
Mookie_Magnus said:
ShockValue said:
It's obviously poisoned.
Scde2 said:
No, it isn't.
How much longer can we go at this?
Damn it... What did I say?

*drives up in the rape van*

Get in... Both of you. NOW!
*Throws Shock into the rape van*

OT: Skinny jeans can also prevent rape!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.194008-Poll-Australian-man-acquitted-of-rape-due-to-Skinny-Jeans#6168714
...and you say you never start it. *Throws Scde2 out the window*
If you two want to flirt that's fine but please take it somewhere else.

goldenjester

Feb 3, 2009
I have a couple pairs, but then again, I'm 5'10 and only 120ish pound (undiagnosed celiac diesase sucks) so I don't find them uncomfortable. In fact, they look pretty good on me because I am skinny. Plus, if you actually buy skinny jeans made for guys, there's really no genital restriction. In fact, no one can see it when you have a boner anyway...mine's actually more noticeable in "regular" jeans anyway, just cause it'll be the only place that's not baggy...

The Eggplant

May 4, 2010
I'm lean enough to pull them off, but I prefer a pair of slim straight-legs. Similar visual principle without that constricting, "Oh-Christ-I-can't-feel-my-testicles" feel of skinnies.

I own a pair or two, though, so obviously I've got no problem with them.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
unless you are a 12 year old "scene" girl, skinny jeans are totally gay. In fact, they even look fucking stupid on the scene girls as well.

The Only

Sep 23, 2009
hey if people want their tesites to suffocate and maybe fall out then more power to them

FranzTyphid

Apr 10, 2009
MellowFellow said:
I do not wear them, because they look uncomfortable and I feel they look stupid when a guy wears them. If a girl is wearing them I a ok with it, but to me it just seems weird for a guy to wear them.

I have a question for skinny jean wearing males, what do you do when you have a boner in a public place like school or at a store? Or do you guys just want everyone to see your package?
What happends there is probably extreame pain since the jeans are so tight they force down the "package". Anyway i dont own any other jeans. And i don't see why people are saying there uncomfortable cause I think there actually really comfy.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
The ones that women wear are fucking fantastic. The ones that guys wear are wrong and immoral. Haha

I don't care what anyone else wears to be honest, as long as skinny jeans don't somehow take off loose fitting off the market.

Jun 11, 2008
Well I hate them. I can't even wear slim jeans I feel like I am going to burst them open at seams. I found this out when I accidently picked up a pair when I was getting some new clothes. Also as someone already said what happens when you get a boner?

Edit: In fact I can only wear normal jeans even the slightly slim ones iritate me.

Ryokai

Apr 4, 2010
JanatUrlich said:
Ryokai said:
JanatUrlich said:
I have a couple of pairs, but I don't really like wearing pants so I don't wear them too often.
I know, I hate wearing pants. It's why I'm a nudist.
Trust me, if it was legal I'd be naked all the time
I know, right? Damn society and their rules. STICK IT TO THE MAN.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
I watch in amusement as they cut off circulation and remove you from the gene pool. Except on women. Not really a problem for them.

Death916

Apr 21, 2008
my answer to the guys and skinny genes question is and will always be, just no...