Skinny jeans

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
Oh Lawd no. They're uncomfortable (at least that's what I've found) and my legs are skinny enough without jeans trying to accentuate the skinniness.

Slims. Them's the way forward.

Pipotchi

Jan 17, 2008
If you want to wear your girlfriends clothes then go for it but I dont like having my balls shoved into my abdomen

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
If you refer to a pair of pants/jeans you wear as your 'skinny jeans', then you are a woman. Men do not have such concepts of 'skinny'. We have 'pants', 'jeans', 'shorts', 'boxers/briefs', and 'Shit, man, that girl stole my pants! Well, I say stole, but what I meant is they're stuck on her fan.' Plus...what's the point of owning a pair of pants that you can't put your hands into the pockets of, or keep your wallet in the back? Sure, they might suffocate your junk into what some might consider a pleasing fashion, but without pockets, you might as well carry a purse with your 'skinny jeans'.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
I think they're stupid on anyone. I wear jeans when I want practical, loose-fitting, heavy pants that can take some abuse. Tight jeans are usually over-priced and ridiculous.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Some people can pull them off, some can't. I can't. Literally, cannot pull them off. OK, I can, but it takes at least an hour, and results in someone cutting them off with the jaws of life. My local fire department have told me never to buy them again...

micky

Apr 27, 2009
i like having my balls not go numb. on hot days skinny jeans are horrible.

Looking For Alaska

Jan 5, 2009
The concept kind of grosses me out. Pulling those thing off your big 'ol manly ass. Then PEELING them off your hairy man-legs. eww.

People can wear whatever they want, though.

Mitchell_R

May 17, 2010
How skinny are we talking here? I wear some skinnier than regular pants but not super fucking skinny jeans. except for my read ones. Those are skinny jeans I guess. @MellowFellow I do want everyone to see my package. :)

Mitchell_R

May 17, 2010
And for what everyone is saying about them being uncomfortable, I find them pretty comfortable. and they're not over priced. They're like 35 bucks max. Who cares anyway whatever feels comfortable to someone is fine. except for like wearing pj's in public or boxers at wal mart or something. Don't do that.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
I love skinny jeans!

on girls.

I don't wear them because they're uncomfortable as shit and I would probably feel like a drag queen in them. I would side with your friends on this one. They are quite homosexual.

Mitchell_R

May 17, 2010
HOW SKINNY DAMNIT?!?!?? Idk if mine are skinny. They're skinnier than my other ones but not what I think of when I hear skinny jeans.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
Yeah I dig em. I've got two pairs, they look good and they're comfy. Plenty of room for my junk and pocket content.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
It is time for this God to get into his domain.

Skinny jeans: Another form of Trousers

Trousers as you all should know are the opposite of pants, the anti-pants if you will, they are out to suck your soul consume it and move onto the next human being. Skinny jeans are no different. A former ally, the jeans, had a tragic incident only a year back. The bastard "Restrictus Maximus" was approached by the trouser council and was swayed by promises of power, glory, virgin flys. So he organized a coup among their order and now has the title of "high priest". With this some of my children have swayed causing their numbers to grow exponentially. The good news is that a good portion have escaped and are now refugees within The Republic of Pantsland. He was leading them on a large "pilgrimage", disgustingthat the bastard was taking them straight into the trouser forests.

Jeans are still recovering but are regaining strength, the needs for them have grown and that is exactly the desired effect. Now skinny jeans have started to overtake them due to the excess demand. Restricus is a devilish bastard, he knows open war against myself and the rest of the lower cloth nations would be suicide, so he is deciding to go after those we are sworn to protect, humans.

Skinny jeans have started corrupting the seed of our future children, making them weaker, dumber, more docile, we cannot allow this to continue my friends! For the good of humanity, nay for the good of this very planet we need to unite against skinny jeans and end their plans against us, letting jeans return to their former glory.