SkullGirl's Indiegogo Project: Lab Zero Games needs funds to finish its first DLC character.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
mad825 said:
SweetShark, why do I get that feeling that you work for Lab Zero...Or on the relating project...
Heh, why are you saying that?
I just show my love for this fighting game, that all.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Well it was down to either Eliza and Annie for me. And I chose the latter.

Can't wait to see the results!

rancher of monsters

Oct 31, 2010
SweetShark said:
If I had to choose for my own gain, I would shooce Eliza.
But because right now I want to make sure Minette don't become the winner, I will choose Annie.
Why? Why would you ever do this? Eliza needs all the votes she can get and you're throwing your vote away to spite Minette.

But whatever, I came back to the thread to post this.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9VCHZ33

Someone over at /VG/ is doing a character poll, help him out and I'll post the results here later.

EstrogenicMuscle

Sep 7, 2012
I think you know who I voted for this round.

Annie is taking this. I know she will. I don't think it is just my wishful thinking. Annie seems to have been really popular from the beginning.

I'm a bit surprised at Aeon and Minette being in the finals. I hope one of them makes it in, two, since it is a top two that will win out of these four. But I'm pulling for Annie and quite confident she'll at least be in the top two. I would be shocked of Annie did not make it.

And I would also start flipping tables.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
rancher of monsters said:
SweetShark said:
But because right now I want to make sure Minette don't become the winner, I will choose Annie.
Why? Why would you ever do this? Eliza needs all the votes she can get and you're throwing your vote away to spite Minette.

Someone over at /VG/ is doing a character poll, help him out and I'll post the results here later.
I press the link and it seems it is no longer availiable. Something Happened?

LiquidGrape

Sep 10, 2008
With the exception of Eliza, I have no interest in any of the characters who made it to the final vote. Very predictable stuff. I wish I could say I was surprised characters like Roxie didn't get more support...but I'm not.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Capitano Segnaposto said:
SweetShark said:
Capitano Segnaposto said:
SweetShark said:
SweetShark, do you know why Stanley drew the ire of so many people? I don't get it.
People get angry with Stanley? Where did you learned something like that? This is new to me I must admit.
I was visiting some of the Shoryuken forums and other such. Apparently people were threatening to demand a refund if Stanley were to get into the final four. Same goes with some other characters. Not sure if it is just fanboyism taking control (Minette must win! <3) or some such.
Ok, I too don't want some character to become the next DLC characters [like Minnette or Venus/Aeon for example], but I don't think I would reached this kind of attitude.

So I supposed LabZero is lucky [for now] for not having Stanley to the Final Round.

EstrogenicMuscle

Sep 7, 2012
What? What's wrong with Stanley?

Admittedly I wasn't a huge Stanley fan like some people. But going nuts if Stanely goes through? That's some serious hate.

He's just a poor shark scientist. He wants to make an apple pie from scratch.

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
SweetShark said:
Maximum Bert said:
Maximum Bert said:

I want to tell me your favorite from all the characters of the game.
From the actually game and from the Mystery characters.
Any reason? or are you just curious?

Favourite Overall from what I have seen

Squiggly

Current Favourite in game

Valentine

Favourite mystery character

Eliza / Minnette (seriously cant decide between them, flip a coin if you need one answer)

rancher of monsters

Oct 31, 2010
SweetShark said:
SweetShark said:

I press the link and it seems it is no longer availiable. Something Happened?
I guess they closed the poll. If I remember correctly Eliza and Annie were doing pretty well, but the majority of the samples come from the Skullgirls general on /vg/, where we're pretty polarized.

Razentsu

Jun 21, 2011
I'm hoping Eliza wins. I'm curious to see how she will be able to control space or mount pressure with her blood. She looks cool and sound fun to play. She's definitely one of my favourite characters in the running.

Aeon sounds ridiculously cool, but it sounds like she could be too crazy to manage. Still, I believe in Mike Z to implement and balance her playstyle. I would not mind it if she won.

I don't hold much interest for Annie or Minette. Both characters play-styles sound like they've been done before. You've got a Sol/Ragna-esque "shoto" character in Annie, and a Roll/Frank West-esque power-up type character in Minette.

I'm not too disappointed with the finalists, but man, I was hoping Venus would make it to the end. She was my favourite character in the running. Her gameplay concept sounded very promising. Like Eliza, she also looks to have interesting ways to manipulate space. Also, sexy ninja-monster woman with glasses. But whatever, you can't win 'em all. T_T

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Well, it seems tommorow I will have time to start my little project related with Skullgirls.
I will not say what it is, but if someone else want to be part of this, I need to learn two things from all of you:

-The origin of your recent Avatar.
-Your favourite character [all of them, even the DLC and Mystery characters] from Skullgirls series.

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
SweetShark said:
Well, it seems tommorow I will have time to start my little project related with Skullgirls.
I will not say what it is, but if someone else want to be part of this, I need to learn two things from all of you:

-Your favourite character [all of them, even the DLC and Mystery characters] from Skullgirls series.
A project? ok not sure I will be able to do much to help as I am pretty busy...unfortunately but I can provide some info

avatar origins = some picture I found on the internet that is vaguely game related and I thought was amusing in a small kind of way.

favourite skullgirls character = Sabine Squiggly

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
Maximum Bert said:
SweetShark said:

A project? ok not sure I will be able to do much to help as I am pretty busy...unfortunately but I can provide some info

avatar origins = some picture I found on the internet that is vaguely game related and I thought was amusing in a small kind of way.

You don't need to do something, I just need spme details to try something for fun.
I don't know how long it will take, but I hope to not stop it cause of my work I have.

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
SweetShark said:
Maximum Bert said:
SweetShark said:

You don't need to do something, I just need spme details to try something for fun.
I don't know how long it will take, but I hope to not stop it cause of my work I have.
ok no problems I look forward to hearing what its about also cant wait to find out whos won the first poll, I bet its not one of the ones I want lol but still theres a 50/50 chance at least in character representation anyway. I did hear that one character has been landsliding it from the start so they were pretty sure of the winner as long as voting didnt change much from rd one but I am unsure if thats true, not that it matters anyway.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
However, I will test my idea first.
When I finish and you see what I mean, please tell me if you agree also.
Cheers!!!