Skyrim hit list

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Anyone who calls me "Lizard". I am a Argonian at least, but preferably Miss Clever. But Lizard is just degrading. Also bears and dragons. Also I have a personal vendetta against Sabercats. Ice wolf? no problem. Frostbite spider? I drink their venom daily. Frost Troll? They can eat my staff of flames. But Saercats? There was one ass-hole on my way up to high Hrothgar that just killed me over and over. Now they all must die. Oh and mudcrabs, just because.

EDIT: Also the Silver Hand. Because I'm a werewolf.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Mostly Thalmor. I have made it my sworn duty to slay any of those elitist Thalmor bastards that I see wandering around.

Imperials too though. Originally I didn't take a side in the Empire Vs. Stormcloaks thing, but after what the empire did to a certain family of mine and finding out exactly how much they're controlled by the Thalmor I had to favor the Stormcloaks even though my Dark Elf can't stand Ulfric.

Shaughn Caso

Mar 29, 2010
anything with a name, any of those annoying assholes who don't actually die. I thirst for the blood of entire camps of Stormcloaks and Imperials, but they always have those bloody invincible named people!

Redryhno

Jul 25, 2011
lunncal said:
Redryhno said:
lunncal said:
The Thalmor and their puppets, the Imperials (the faction soldiers, not the race). My people have been enslaved by the Elves for centuries, and we didn't beat them back in Morrowind just for them to try to do the same thing over here in Skyrim.

What is it with Elves and their obsession with slavery in this game, anyway?
I think it has something to do with the obligatory "slavery is bad and these guys are dicks" thing that any game that has multiple races in decline that comes out of the U.S. must have to get past the publishers desk, or something.
It could also be that the Altmer, Ayleids, etc. are all inspired if not based on Mid-Greece, Early Rome archetypes
I doubt it's about showing slavery is bad, since the games themselves never specifically say or imply it to be a bad thing. Especially in Morrowind, it's pretty much just a fact of life and an established part of their culture in that game. Us as players tend to believe that the slavery is wrong, but the game itself never forces us to believe that, the slavery is just there. You can even join the strongly pro-slavery Telvanni government party if you choose to.

Edit: In fact you can even buy and use slaves, as I've just remembered. They sell them on the island where the Telvanni live.

Also you'd think that if it was due to their historical counterparts that the Empire would be pro-slavery, since they are very strongly based on ancient Rome. Unless the time period of ancient Rome they're based on didn't have slavery... Honestly I wouldn't really know, my ancient history is not up to scratch.
Yeah, I know, mostly that was just a bit of a vent comment more than anything, just gotten out of a really stupid class where everyone pretty much hates me because I actually talk back and give my own views on stuff to the prof.

It was also due in part to just a little trend I've noticed over the past few years with games that have an alien culture in them and have a large world in them tend to have the slavery thing in them and throw little messages in that you find that are more or less copies of journals from the circa 1840's that try to make you believe how horrible every slave's life was and how they were beaten daily everywhere. And I'm not saying that slavery is good or anything, but it had a purpose even before then. Granted, the journals were kind've hard to find, but still...

And yeah, I remember buying slaves by the droves in Morrowind, only to then find new ways to kill them, like making a 10000000 pt. jump spell and them having them jump and just following their terminal velocity flight downwards.

And the Empire is loosely based on Rome, but has a mix of a few other cultures just with their government, not including the normal people. And very early Rome, when it was a republic there were very few slaves, although that was also about the time they had just created themselves, more or less

Edit: and you can also join the Underground Lanterns as well or whatever their name is

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
My Shitlist-

General factions:
the usual (thalmor, silver hand, forsworn).

Creatures:
Hargraves and Draugrs are the only ones I hate.

Animals:
Mammoths. Fuck mammoths.

Specific people:
-the snooty redgaurd in Whiterun
-the Talos priest in the same city
-that bitchy companion girl (not Aela, the other one)
-that Dreth guy in riften (because he openly has the same last name as Valen Dreth, whom insults you every fucking time you make a new characterin Oblivion)
-All Battle-Borns exept the Jon
-Braith
-Ansjborn (stop calling me ham bone asshole)

Mestraal

Jan 18, 2010
Pretty much anyone I wanted dead turned out to be essential. Nothing worse than to have an epic battle with someone just for them to fall on the floor, pant a little and then get up and TALK TO YOU NORMALLY.

darth.pixie

Jan 20, 2011
I don't normally go out of my way to kill anything but if I see an NPC getting taken somewhere by some dudes (Talos worshipper by Thalmor, Stormcloak by Imperials) I usually kill the guards and free them. I think I'd want someone to do that for me.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Sabre cats and bears. My first encounters with both species were low-level "Oh SHIT!" moments that ended with me rag dolling down the face of a mountain after significant chunks of time wandering, exploring and, most importantly, NOT saving trough the land of Skyrim. Once I reached a level at which I could withstand their retard strength attacks long enough to deliver a few of my own, they've reign atop my hit list.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Magnalian said:
Everything that looks at me weird, I don't discriminate. Though I do try to be a relatively 'good' character.
Exocet said:
Some ***** that sent thugs to beat me up after I "requisitioned" some items from her house.
I'd like to do that too, but the one who sent the thugs after me was a little girl..
uh... what?
i got an assassin and thugs sent after me by a Mr Whiterun Guard...
Mr Knifers and his wife Stabitha are gonna be busy.

that and bandits. i'll chase them from Solitude to Riften just to shove an arrow straight down their dicks.

VincentX3

Jun 30, 2009
Children :) (Yup I have that mod installed)
They're just so annoying with the "I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU TROLOLOLOLOL!"

Also wolfs.

Mar 30, 2010
Guards. There were just so many times I could hear "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll" or "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee" before snapping. I work out their patrol routes and slit their throats with my Assassins Blade perk. Because patrolling Skyrim almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter...

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
TrilbyWill said:
Magnalian said:
Everything that looks at me weird, I don't discriminate. Though I do try to be a relatively 'good' character.
Exocet said:
Some ***** that sent thugs to beat me up after I "requisitioned" some items from her house.
I'd like to do that too, but the one who sent the thugs after me was a little girl..
uh... what?
Yeah, I looked around after having.. 'recieved' the contract and saw that the one with the mentioned name was an 11-year old girl. I was very confused.
TrilbyWill said:
i got an assassin and thugs sent after me by a Mr Whiterun Guard...
Mr Knifers and his wife Stabitha are gonna be busy.

that and bandits. i'll chase them from Solitude to Riften just to shove an arrow straight down their dicks.
Is that how arrows are supposed to work?! And here I've been shooting them all this time! Well now I just feel silly.

WhatHityou

Nov 14, 2008
Being a nord dual axe wielding bezzerker, I enjou nothing more then cutting through the thalimore, stuck up elf pricks.

O and the dark brotherhood, they were dumb enough to take a contract to try and kill me.

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
The only two people in my hit list were the two Blades, Delphine and Esbern. When I realized that they were essential and couldn't be killed... I opened the console and disabled their essentialness. Take that, assholes! No way am I killing Parthanagorax or whatever his name is!

winginson

Mar 27, 2011
Ulric Stormacloak, I hate him so much and everytime I see him I want to shove a poisoned arrow in his face. Pity that if he didn't invade Whiterun I would side with the Stormcloaks. Pity the prick can't die.

A better answer is anyone who isn't in Whiterun's area. I would kill all the Imperials and Stormcloaks, and win the war against the thalmer myself.

Vonnis

Feb 18, 2011
Every single child that thinks it's a good idea to have a big mouth to an evil looking Dunmer. Nords seem to be terrible at raising their children to be polite, or at least never talk to strangers carrying the mace of Molag Bal.
Thank the Nine for mods that allow me to beat some politeness into Skyrim's future.