Skyrim: left and rigth hand combinations!

loudestmute

Oct 21, 2008
Traveling to quest location
L: Clairvoyance spell (I like to refer to it as the "Self-Wiki magick")
R: Orcish Sword (Picked off the corpse of the first member of the Dark Brotherhood who tried to kill me. Hopefully they won't be too angry when I try to join up later)

In dungeon-type areas
LR: Ancient Nord Bow, because I like the way it looks when you punch someone in the face after shooting down all their friends.

When I'm feeling sassy
LR: Sparks

...I'm surprised I'm still only level 8 at this point. Blasphemy, I know.

iamnoobie616

Sep 9, 2011
I created a fully hybrid character:a Mage, a Warrior and a Rogue. I use differing weapons depending on the situation.

Dragon:Strongest one handed weapon i have(right),Strongest destruction spell i have(left)

Human or similar beings:Dual wield or shield+sword

Sneaking:Only one sword or dagger in one hand,other hand empty

Undead:Silver swords(dual wield and refined) or fire magic.

I started planning from the very beginning and raised the skills I would need while leaving the rest.Can't heal properly as a mage though, pretty much a damage dealing thicky. :p

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
Blade of Woe and an Ebony Dagger. These combined with Ancient Shrouded Gloves will instant kill most anything with 30x sneak attack damage, and anything that does happen to heave enough health to survive just means I fall back on Invisibility Potions, Nightingale power, Shadow Stone or Shadow Warrior perk.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Chain Lighting or firebolt in one hand. Whatever conjure spell I have at the time in the other. So whilst I wait for the creature to be summoned I can zap or fry the enemy.

Xpe27

Dec 4, 2011
Fully upgraded Ebony Blade from Mephala's quest.
High Attack speed+Absorb Health(30 I think?)+Infinite Charge=Nuff said.
Easy to tank 2-3 enemies on Master. Unless they're freaking mages.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
Well, Legendary Glass Sword with 20 shock damage in the right hand and a Legendary Dragon Scale shield in the left, or Healing if I'm fighting something like a dragon. Not very creative, but it works.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
On my Nord warrior I used a Daedric axe in my right hand and the Spellbreaker shield in my left.
My High Elf mage dual wields Fire bolts. :F

DeadFOAM

Aug 7, 2010
I have dual Daedric Swords enchanted with Soul Trap. I get plenty of soul gems and I need to level my enchanting anyway

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
I have the master level lightning spell.
It requires both hands, but if fucks everything up.

On my melee character, I have a 2 handed battleaxe, that also fucks everything up.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
kouriichi said:
Raj find Mehrunes Razor a good fit in right hand, and conjure atronach in other hand good combo.

I put dagger in back of many enemies. They usually die from damage alone. But times come when sneakyness and good looks not enough. So Raj summon Flame or ice demon to take hits while flailing dagger around.

But when time come for real combat, Raj pull out best weapons! Mace of Molag and Dawnbreaker usually kill enemys quick. If not, Raj flee. Maybe drink potion of invisibility to help get away.

Like i do when Wife Mjoll wants Raj to do cooking. Can lounge on couch all day like fat cat and she never find me! Till she sit down of course. Then... much pain! Platemail on large nord woman not so good for back.
Goddamnit, I love you, Raj.

OT: I switch a lot, but if it's based on which I use most? Then I'd have to say Conjure Dremora Lord and Bound Bow. Archery is just SO baws in this game. And it's even more baws when everyone's too busy fighting a demon lord to focus on me, allowing me to play un-interupted games of "arrows in the face" with the baddies.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
When I get it: Shield in the left, attack spell in the right. It will be glorious.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
For now, I have either Flame, Frost or Spark on left hand and an axe on my right. I'm probably going to go magic with both hands.

GrimGrimoire

Aug 11, 2011
A daedric shield in my left arm, and daedric sword/dragonsbane/dawnbreaker/wabbajack/staff of fireball in my right. I also carry a daedric bow.
Everything is ledgendary.

I carry a lot of weapons, is it unusual?

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Two Imperial Swords -I'm waiting till I'm better at enchanting to customize them.
Fire Balls - For those damn Frost Trolls
Left hand Ice Spike, Right hand fire rune - Lure them out. Then have them blow up.
Long Bow - For those pesky dragons that just wont come down.
Right Longsword, Left hand dagger - Going a little rogue.

Tzekelkan

Dec 27, 2009
gunman127 said:
Why oh why did Bethesda remove number key quickslots !!!???
Uh, no they didn't. You can set each item from your favourites list to a number hotkey from 1 to 8. This only works in the favourites list (Q by default).