Skyrim: left and rigth hand combinations!

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
Pimppeter2 said:
ectoplasmicz said:
Pimppeter2 said:
Long Bow - For those pesky dragons that just wont come down.
Dragonrend?
Not that far in the main quest. Im collecting power/money/influence before I do more.
If you've managed to hit a dragon with a bow while it's flying around, refusing to land, then you have many kudos from me, good sir.

I'm a archery/stealth/magic build and even with 50% time slow down, AND my time-slowing shout, I've never been able to hit one of those effers. And believe me, I'm pretty good at archery. It's my first skill to get to 100. And I can consistently pull off some pretty amazing trick shots. But, for some reason, the dragons just seem to evade me like my arrows were an errant breeze they did not care for.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
The breakercombo, dawnbreaker and spellbreaker. Looks awesome, great effects on both.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Since there was no loot from Alduin, I crafted a Deadric Shield, Sword, and Bow, and named them Alduin's Skull, Fang, and Bane respectively.
I enchanted the shield with Fire/Frost resist (Handy coupled with Elemental resistance in Blocking against dragons), and the weapons with Fire/Shock damage.
Sucks that I can't recharge them though, so I console commanded some more in and now have many spares for when they run out.

When I'm being my RP citizen/Dark Brotherhood man, I use Mehrune's Razor, and if it's night time a torch.