Skyrim. R.I.P. Companions.

Extravagance

Mar 23, 2011
Miiine arn't dead. I've managed to keep them alive. Mostly by giving them bows and then summoning frost atronachs from that staff I stole from the arch mage.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
R.I.P. Random Archer guy from the first town.

I dont remember your name, but i remember the funny moment you walked in front of me at the throat of the world, and i FUS RO DAH'd you over the edge instead of the Ice Wraith. Your body made the meatiest clunking noises on the way down.

((I had the wrong shout equipped ok! I thought it was fire breath, and he was at almost full health, so he wouldnt have died.))

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Man, I killed Lydia TWICE and my boyfriend is like "She won't die!"

Then Boyfriend's Lydia got eaten by a dragon >_>;

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
No casualties for me so far. Haven't taken any companions with me anywhere though. I usually get them killed so it's better for their health if I just go it alone.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
R.I.P my first, second, third (which I stole from the Imperials) and fourth horse(s), One was killed by a bandit, 1 freaking bandit killed my horse. Whole damned thing just keeled over, was not impressed. The 2nd by a cliff. My stolen one was..... uhh I don't remember, but it was free so it doesn't matter to much. And my fourth by a group of bandits. Why did you run off to fight 5 bandits before me, just stay up top and let me handle them. It's more cost effective.
I have bad luck with horses. Thinking of building some sort of steam powered Dwarven device. If only I could.

And the one companion I've gained. (Excluding the Companion guild people). Some chick in Reevan. She's still kickin', cause I only got her about 3 minutes before I got off, lol.

Klepa

Apr 17, 2009
R.I.P. A horse.

We fell off a great cliff you and I. You died on impact, breaking my fall, and it saddens me to say that I laughed upon your demise, as I walked away from your lifeless corpse, completely unharmed.

SweetLiquidSnake

Jan 20, 2011
You'd think that Bethesda would've realized how much better essential companions were in New Vegas, but no lets fuck that up amongst countless other things. Why is it that if a game has a working feature they gotta remove, to make room for what?

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
Lydia was killed by a Spriggan. This was after tanking like 5 dragons. Way to go.

I don't remember her name (the chick who you challenge to a brawl in the Whiterun Inn) couldn't figure out path-finding for the life of her and then died at the hands of some regular old hired mercs about an hour after I took her on.

And some random orc warrior from an orc hold is most likely dead because I haven't seen him since I lost him a couple days ago. He probably couldn't figure out how to climb down cliffs like I can and just fell off and died.

ZombieMonkey7

Dec 24, 2009
R.I.P Every single creature I summon from conjuration, since I always end up killing them for skill level ups

Walkchalk

Nov 9, 2009
RIP Ulgreth. I really needed a home to store my things and you foolishly decided to follow me alone into the wilderness then gave me all your weapons and armor before slipping and falling onto my sword.

RIP horse who decided it would be a good idea to attack a dragon.

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
rip lydia. i lost you in a puzzle that im pretty sure i cheated to get through (there were 3 gates that came down, i whirlwind through them, she got stuck in one)

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Lydia is my bank ***** until I bust out the gold for a house. That'll be in another few hours I thinks.

RIP All of the minions I have brought back from the grave to be my meat shields. You will not be missed.

The Towel Boy

Nov 16, 2011
Random thing happened, I stole a horse way back by a tower from some guy who had his dead mother in the back of his wagon, then about 6 days later while adventuring by some fisherman and a hunter, vampires attacked and my horse joined the fight. R.I.P. Thime, your still alive but presumed dead.

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
Rest In Peace Lydia- First at the hands of that bastard Krosis. I reloaded and then she was killed while I was clearing out rogue mages. I reloaded again and decided to not have companions with my guerilla warrior, better for sneaking and not getting themselves killed.

Apr 28, 2008
R.I.P.

All the Flame astronarchs that I summoned. You all fought and died bravely while I ran my ass away to heal.

True heroes all.