Skyrim. R.I.P. Companions.

craftomega

May 4, 2011
R.I.P. Everyone of white run, you were all faithful companions to my never ending quest of making 1 million septums. Im sorry you could not survive 50 Elder Dragons being spawned inside your hounerable town, you will be forgotten.

Nagual101

Dec 9, 2011
Lydia, So many times you didn't heed my warnings to stay put. This time, after being told to "wait the feck there", you said you would. But oh no, you had to run through a double blade trap and straight into a Dragon Priest and his five minions. I was too busy running around the room with my ass on fire or being shouted from one end to the other to save you.

I'll be back to get my gear from you, you useless cow.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
RIP Faendal, sorry about that terrible business at the shrine of Boethiah where I told you get on the platform then attacks the worshipers and in the crossfire you were killed. Very disappointed that this happens at least I have Ebony Armour now.

sulliman20

Dec 9, 2011
RIP, Lydia. You were useless in battle, and then you got in my way.
RIP, Allie the horse. You fell off of a mountain. I then ate you.
RIP, Eola. You walked into an oil lantern trap. And me with my fire resistance apparel, two steps behind. Pushing you. Oops.
RIP, Erandur. You were too beautiful for this world. And you used a bow in melee combat, but keep thinking it was the beauty.
RIP, Aela. You blocked my path, when I was fleeing from an unsuccessful pickpocket attempt. I bet you regret that.
RIP, Borghak. My one true love. I married you for your sword, then killed you in your sleep.
RIP, My poor fallen familiars, raised dead, and atronarchs. You were my children, for sixty seconds. Child services keeps calling.
RIP, My horses and dogs. Your loyalty was matched only by your stupidity and weakness.

You will be remembered. Not missed, not mourned in any way, but remembered. As failures.

Luke3184

Jun 4, 2011
R.I.P Uthgerd the Unbroken - MIA, presumed KIA in combat with a forsworn camp and a dragon. You fought valiantly but when the smoke cleared you where no where to be found. I can only assume your body fell into the river and took all my dragon bones with you ¬____¬

R.I.P Lydia - How many Falmer can a Lydia fight if a Lydia could fight Falmer? Three.... Then she dies.

R.I.P Gorbosh Iron Hand - You just joined my cause before being murdered by the thugs sent by Idolaf Battleborn to 'teach me a lesson'. You were avenged however as I ate that prick in werewolf form.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Raddra said:
... I bet she watches me sleep too. While chewing on bread.
I know I'm really late to reply to this one, and I really hate to be a thread necro; but I feel like that concept of Lydia sitting there, chewing on bread, could be a hilarious base for a comic.

Just Lydia, staring at a man who is sleeping in a full suit of super-heavy armor, chewing and holding a piece of stale bread. Obviously contemplating something, but never acting. Never speaking.

Just... chewing... thinking.

I haven't got an ounce of artistic talent in me, so I'm really just hoping that someone who does will see this and be inspired.

Megami

Dec 13, 2011
R.I.P Dear little Meeko. You were the bravest of companions; followed me into bandit camps striking down every man or woman you came across. You followed me and protected my scaly Argonian butt from many a draugr, but alas, you just bark far to much. When at last I could take no more; I sent you home. Only to see you snatched by a frost dragon... then promptly dropped some 100 feet away. You shall be greatly missed...

R.I.P Gallivant, my Whiterun horse. Aptly named you were; for you would run, hooves lashing, at dragons, wolves, ice wraiths, saber cats, and any other thing that happened to move with in a 20 foot vicinity of you. When you were shot from beneath me, dieing on me for the 7th time, when trying to position you away from a bandit camp; I had enough. I hope you enjoy the Nightshade I shoved into your lifeless body.

psicat

Feb 13, 2011
R.I.P. Faendal roasted in the first Dragon fight.
R.I.P. Lydia died fighting a group of bandits that unfortunately included two magic users.
R.I.P. Shadowmere? Missing and presumed dead.

Warped_Ghost

Sep 26, 2009
RIP Lydia Disappeared and I didn't know what happened. Eventually found you about 10-20 levels later. Thank god you were wearing dwemer amour.
RIP Shadowmere Seriously where the hell did you god?

lordofmidgets

Nov 3, 2010
R.I.P Aela - you were my loving wife for two hours and I regret not knowing J'zargo's fire cloak scrolls would hurt you. However your body was very tasty and gave me the regen boost I needed

SamFancyPants252

Sep 1, 2009
Faendal, this thread makes me appreciate how brilliant you are you brilliant, cheeky, eager and thus far immortal bastard.

cgmetallica1981

Mar 15, 2010
I went through every quest available in the game and got all of the achievements with Lydia. While I was getting the rest of the Words I didn't have, for the last time she ran in front of me while I was shooting an arrow. My last save was too far from where I was so I just decided to go on without her.

Burn in Oblivion, Lydia. Wasting arrows and magicka due to you running in my way will not be missed.

Counter_Southpaw

Apr 20, 2010
RIP Sven, consumed by a sabre cat after we had taken a few Forsworn fortresses and dragons together. I'm sorry I was training my illusion at the time of your demise.

Swifty714

Jun 1, 2011
RIP Horse.

You lasted me long, everything considered.

Then I took you cliff diving, in one last ride towards the sunset.

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
I'm here today to pay my respects to my dog Vigilance who I had only gotten to know a couple of days before a Draugr Wight and Restless Draugr took his life in Soljund'Mine. And Faendal the companion I have had since Bleak Peaks Barrow, when I learned my first shout, there were countless times that he died but I reloaded the saves so he didn't. At first he was just a mere carrier horse to me, a companion to take the hits and satisfy my compulsions to pick up everything I see that I could potentially loot, but our friendship...never became more than that. Goodbye pack mule there are hundreds of you lying around and I will probably go through you all.

PS I looted your body and left it in a cave, I shall probably take a random sellsword and give him your stuff

PSS You sold out, you used to be all about the archery and then the moment you got that warhammer you never used ranged attacks

Miranda Lloyd

Oct 7, 2011
RIP Lydia, always lurking around my house, well, I decided to finally put a stop to it. By sacrificing you to Boethiah... Ok, so I didn't want to take you out because I knew I'd kill you eventually, but now, we no longer have that problem, and now instead, I have beautiful poisonous ebony armour, I think its fair to say it was a decent trade, huh, Lydia...Lydia?

duwenbasden

King of the Celery people
Jan 18, 2012
A big shoutout to Farkas, who gave away my position and just stood there and took hits like a man. I don't know how many time he's incapacitated.

mrperson221

Mar 5, 2012
R.I.P Shadowmere, slayer of many (at least 5) dragons. died when i accidentally used the stormcall shout (i thought it was aura whisper).
R.I.P Lydia, my erstwhile companion, died when i accidentally used my stormcall shout (i thought it was frost breath).
R.I.P Uthgerth, im sorry, there were forsworn were fucking everywhere, i had to use stormcall.
Are we noticing a pattern here?

also, R.I.P Alvor, while that dragon may have killed you, i stood you up at your workbench so no one need know you died. May you smith many fine weapons in Sovngarde