Skyrim spawns a meme.

JupiterBase

Feb 4, 2010
How many of you have seen the comments on You Tube and here with people posting parodies of the guard in Skyrim comment: "I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow to the knee." I have seen this everywhere the last couple of days ALL OVER You Tube. not just on Skyrim related videos everything. I'm really surprised honestly that its caught on like it has. Seen an particular variation that you thought was funny? Why do you think this happened.

I have never been a fan of memes but its weird to see one in action. I'm just happy cats arnt involved.

EDIT: I'm not moaning about it. also if you like memes thats fine im just not a big fan of them.

People are getting all irate telling me the internet is not the place for me if i dont like memes or whatever its just intriguing to me. i was just wondering what everyone else thought.

Blue Hero

Aug 6, 2011
I'm sick of seeing it everywhere. I wish Skyrim was never released so I didn't have to see it EVERYWHERE.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Because people love to laugh at other people's misery.
ALso, TES guards tend to spawn memes...
"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"

Kreett

Constant Contrarian
Nov 20, 2009
I was going to make a new cat meme, then I took an arrow to the knee.

...sorry

DracoSuave

Jan 26, 2009
Rex Dark said:
Hey... I know you!

JupiterBase

Feb 4, 2010
Blue Hero said:
I'm sick of seeing it everywhere. I wish Skyrim was never released so I didn't have to see it EVERYWHERE.
Whats tripping me out is i don't think a lot people even know where its from anymore. I don't think Skyrim is that popular and i'm a TES fan since i started gaming. This really just astounds me how much its caught on.

JupiterBase

Feb 4, 2010
steampro said:

...sorry
I was about to get shot in the knee, but then those Bosmer ran out of arrows.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
One of my close friends legitimately hates me because I spam it to him on facebook.

Successful troll!

Aulleas123

Aug 12, 2009
Man, I was about to ignore this post, but then I took an arrow in the knee...

OT- it's nice to see an internet meme appear for once that I actually got to experience before it was an internet meme.

Kreett

Constant Contrarian
Nov 20, 2009
JupiterBase said:
steampro said:

...sorry
I was about to get shot in the knee, but then those Bosmer ran out of arrows.
I took an arrow to the knee but then i took a sword to the chest.

JupiterBase

Feb 4, 2010
Aulleas123 said:
Man, I was about to ignore this post, but then I took an arrow in the knee...

OT- it's nice to see an internet meme appear for once that I actually got to experience before it was an internet meme.
Thats kinda how i feel too. Like im finally in the know.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
You know what's wrong with the internet?(skyrim) Everyone is obsessed with memes!(death)
I must have heard that one every fucking time I went to Whiterun.

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
DracoSuave said:
Rex Dark said:
Hey... I know you!
NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

I used to continue dialogue with guards that recognized me, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Edd4224

Jul 5, 2011
I was going to stop right there, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Just hope all the bugs are sorted before I get my copy of skyrim!