Skyrim spawns a meme.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
Blue Hero said:
I'm sick of seeing it everywhere. I wish Skyrim was never released so I didn't have to see it EVERYWHERE.
But if Skyrim wasn't released I would actually have to talk to women...

Censorme

Nov 19, 2009
NZpablo said:
I have understood and even liked some memes in the past but this knee one i just don't understand.
I laugh at stupid memes all the time (I like the "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM"), yet this "arrow in the knee" business...

It's like the one REALLY awkward kid who keeps repeating the same joke at school desperately trying to get the attention he received when he told it the first time.
It's sickening. This is the second meme that's ever made me feel like "putting something out of it's misery". The first one was that "CTRL+ALT+DLT" comic about the miscarriage.

If it were a dog, I'd shoot it. If it were on life-support, I'd un-plug it. If it were a human, I would cut a main artery and let it bleed out in the tub.
I'm desperately wishing for it to go away.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Arrow to the knee? I like it alright, and some of the stuff that's come out of it has been just plain funny.

Like this:

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I was going to contribute to this thread but I took an arrow in the knee after I walked into Mordor.

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
Edd4224 said:
Just hope all the bugs are sorted before I get my copy of skyrim!

OT: I used to avoid contributing to a discussion, then I took an arrow to the knee.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
martintox said:
You know, with all those arrows, I'm surprised the knee pad industry didn't have a massive sales boom yet.
That's what I was thinking but then I realized, if they were an adventurer like me, they'd have basic restoration skills to deal with knee injuries...

I swear they're all lying and can't deal with the fact that they couldn't make it as adventurers.

MaxwellEdison

Sep 30, 2010
There was a guy who posted a video basically saying a kid who recently committed suicide was in Hell. One person commented, "I used to have basic human empathy, but then I took an arrow to the knee."

shticks

Jun 8, 2010
You must have all those annoying gods on your side to have thought up that many memes.

FurinKazanNZ

Dec 30, 2009
I'm somewhat surprised that "Now he's dead, and I have a new loincloth" didn't mutate to some form of meme really

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
I used to cosplay as a PC keyboard, then I took a knee to the arrows.

Sent me all a quiver, it did. (bonus puns!)

I used to taunt farmers, then I took a marrow to the knee.
I used to mock pirates, then I took Jack Sparrow to the knee.
I used to greet people with a racist japanese voice, then I took a knee to my 'Harrow!'
I used to organise house swaps for rabbits, then I took a bee to my burrow.
I used to pay for stunt pilots, then I took the Red Arrows for no fee.

(I'll get my coat)