Snap Response - What in your immediate area...

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Nerdiest thing within reach...

It's a tossup right now, either my collection of Mass Effect Pop! figures, or the Star Trek Starships models I have sitting on my dresser.

Nerdiest thing in my room is kinda hard to say. I'll go with either the Firefly poster I have on my wall, or the Black Lagoon manga series in my bookshelf. I have a hard time gauging what is nerdy anymore.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
All that's nearby is a halo novel, ghosts of onyx. I remember it fondly but haven't read it in years. Kinda lost interest in halo and the lore when 4 came out and made the forerunners a separate race as opposed to ancient humans (among other complaints about the game).

Edit: oh, didn't see my tack box with a few hundred dollars of x wing minis in it. That's arguably the nerdiest thing I've got period.

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime

Lolita Style, The Best Style!
Jan 12, 2010
Shanahanapp said:
KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime said:
A half complete totally custom Gundam model of mine. The Really nerdy part? It's a copy of the original unit. Kyuubi No Kitsune Gundam! It sports nine tails made up of shield bits, GN fangs, and rifle bits, all attached to an array of nine GN drives. It's made up from parts of lots of units, but it's body is the 00 Quan[T], 1.5 Gundam, and Gaia Gundam.
Excuse me? You think you can get away with talking about that without showing a picture?!
Well considering that I've no idea where the original is, you'll have to wait until it's finished, and I figure out a good place to pose it with out showing the almost schitzophrenic contrast of any area of my house(or the mess for that matter.)

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
Not much geeky stuff around me, since I'm traveling. :( I am wearing my Marvel vs. Capcom 3 shirt, though.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
My Dnd Character sheets, I was currently in the middle of editing my sociopathic criminal for my pathfinder group.
Apparently having 16 separate knives hidden around my body each requiring it's own check to find on a search roll is a bit "Excessive". I just call it forward planning.

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
Uhhh, two 6 foot latex printers, a mimaki plotter.. computer.. wall of vinyl..

I'm at work..

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
My vault tec Pip boy bobble head.

If 'myself' doesn't count as a nerdy item that I own.

Buckets

May 1, 2014
My desk is covered in all kinds of figures from games/films - Boba Fett, Judge Dredd, Claptrap, The Crow, A Warhammer 40k dreadnaught, A murloc to name a few.
Still Have all my old game consoles and a number of games (just can't let go)

K12

Dec 28, 2012
I am currently wearing Pikachu boxer shorts... so they're pretty close.

I don't want to touch them too much though because getting an erection in these things makes Pikachu look like the elephant man.

Cekil1

Aug 22, 2008
It's either my original NES (from the 80s and missing it's little hinged door), my copies of No One Lives Forever 1 & 2 or my webcam.

2HF

May 24, 2011
At my desk at work right now. At a call center. Within reach I have 3 books on physics, a PS Vita, a collection of Calvin & Hobbes comics, a puzzle ball that you take apart and put together, and another puzzle ball that has a bunch of elastic cables inside that you have to unravel.

ForumSafari

Sep 25, 2012
It's a tie between:

Some unpainted Firestorm Armada models
My signed Frank Klepacki poster
My bookshelf of IT books

Probably the models.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
I have a full sized replica of Glamdring on the wall to my left and on the wall to my right I have a full sized replica of Sting. Plus on top of the bookcase in frount of me I have a replica of the Brides Hattori Hanzo sword from Kill Bill. I am guessing that one of those three will fit your critera?

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Hm... so many things are so far away... just here, by my computer. I've got the Core Rules and the Cronicle Starter for the "A Song of Ice and fire" - Roleplaying game, and my notes and such for my campaign. Had the first session this week.

Also there is this medium-tower next to my computer (Well there are 4 cases here at the moment - but this one is special) It's an old case for a medium mainframe from the early 90ies, which my father and i rebuild to house 2 atx-mainboards. Case is empty, shortly after we built it i had no need for a server anymore. Still always have the case it just too cool.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
My hand built gaming PC.
Yup.
I have a small desk.

There's is a BL2 bobble head in my window though.