So. 90 days til Skyrim launches. What will you do first?

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
King of the Sandbox said:
Simeon Ivanov said:
Get a wife probably ... those weapons aren't gonna clean themselves :D
/internet high five!

And you'd better get her some good alchemy equipment to keep them potions coming. And get her some ice-spell scrolls so she has no excuse for them to be warm.
/internet high five

She can make potions? Sweet! Finally, video game women are useful!

... can I bone her?

Wes1180

Wes1180
Jul 25, 2009
I'll make an argonian everything :)

A character I had in oblivion was an argonian mage that was the head of all guilds including the arena.

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
Look for Horkers, Draugr, Bare-Sarks and Fryse-Hags, most likely end up getting murdered by them all.
After that I'll probably find the Fighter's Guild.

CaptainTrilby

Jun 3, 2011
Run up the tallest mountain I can find and cast some fireballs off the top before going down into the nearest town and killin' some barkeeps. Then it'll be Dark Brotherhood time :p

WickedSkin

Feb 15, 2008
CezarIgnat said:
Complain that the mod tools have not been released yet.
2nd

I must make the Ogres larger or I'll feel whimpish fighting them with my Nord warrior :(

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
Man, with all the Nords that people seem to want to make in this game, they should just rename it "TES V: I Wanna Be the Viking".

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
First few Main Quest missions.
Then free roam and level.
Maybe join a guild.
get level 15 at least
Then finish off the Main Quest.

luvd1

Jan 25, 2010
First thing will be to reach a high view point and take in the scene. All was take in the landscape. Then head into town and sign up to magic school. The BFFW needs to be made.

Spoon E11

Oct 27, 2010
How about get a computer that can run it? Then look at the sky and use a projector so I can lie in bed pretending I have no ceiling.

also this

Punan? and Rzaonlso? WTF.

sheogoraththemad

Feb 6, 2010
find a dragon and ride on it, What? dragons aren't your friends? not that I give a fuck, this game has dragons so I'm gonna ride a ***** I and don't care if it likes it or not.

LadyTiamat

Aug 13, 2011
step 1:Get good armor/ weapons
step 2:avoid the main quest like the plague
step 3: Join the dark brotherhood and complete quests
step 4: do everything else in assorted order

Then find highest peak and jump off it onto a dragon's back!

dedem1315

Sep 25, 2010
Masturbate vigourously. Then probably play it for 5 minutes before returning to masturbating vigourously over realizing i now own it.

Apr 5, 2008
My breton will start exploring, getting caught up in random scraps with bandits and monsters. She will want to see some of the game world, before heading into aa town to offload a full backpack and meet people. Then the questing will begin in earnest.

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
After rolling either a Nord or Dark Elf, I've probably go steal some shit. For some bizarre reason, I can't help but steal when I'm playing TES, but in Fallout I never steal. It's so weird...

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
King of the Sandbox said:
Someone needs to make a "STEAL ALL THE THINGS!" for TES.

I've never been one to steal profusely in games though. I tend to just steal what I need. Or, conversely, very, very valuable things.

I have no need for 60 pewter mugs.
I do pretty much the same thing, although I did rather enjoy wondering to all of the towns castles in Oblivion, sneaking into the dining rooms and stealing everything of value from the table. So, if Skyrim has the same deal...you'll be seeing my character running away with a sack of silver plates and pitchers, while nomming on some stolen strawberries.

OT: Probably play for 5 hours, restart then go stealing.

devotedsniper

Dec 28, 2010
Farson89 said:
Even though it hasn't been confirmed yet the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the Dark Brotherhood quest-line in Oblivion makes it a guarantee that there'll some kind of assassin faction. I'll find them and enjoy the hell out of that.
It was confirmed in that quake-con vid which was floating on here a few days ago (the 30 minute one) that the dark brotherhood was in the game.

As for me i will probably hunt some since we all need food, decide if i want dual swords or a bow as my main (dual swords usually wins), then find someone i don't like and murder so i get a special visit from someone... simples!