So Dawnguard is out and its pretty much broken.

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
I've met at least 5 people who can't start the main quest. Figures Bethesda can't do anything right.

Anyone else having problems with the DLC? Because I have to start a new game to play it

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
I haven't been able to go home and get it yet but I imagine that it will be really buggy. The Xbox users get it early but that means we are pretty much beta testers for it so that it will be improved for the PC and PS3 versions.
Im still looking forward to trying it though.

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
Adultism said:
I've met at least 5 people who can't start the main quest. Figures Bethesda can't do anything right.

Anyone else having problems with the DLC? Because I have to start a new game to play it
You tried going to whiterun?I saved over there and someone came and talked to me about dawnguard.

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
yuval152 said:
Adultism said:

You tried going to whiterun?I saved over there and someone came and talked to me about dawnguard.
Nobody is talking about it. I'm trying to restart my xbox to see if that works

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
Yeah I went where the tunnel is sposto be for the quest and its not there so the game didn't load the DLC and I can't get it to work.

I'm very upset that I paid money for this.

MarkDavis94

Jan 12, 2011
I got it and it's working fine, and I'm really enjoying it. Also in party chat with 2 friends and it's working perfectly for them aswell. I downloaded it, dashboarded, started up the game and then continued playing. A guard mentioned something about the Dawnguard and I followed the quest marker. No Problems for me :)

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I had a little look on the bethesda forums, and it would seem you need to dashboard before starting it for the dlc to load properly. I think you may have to go on "add ons" in the menu and wait for it to load as well. Try redownloading and doing that.

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
Well I fixed it and its trying to force me to join the vampire hunters.

Unsure how to join the vampires :|

MarkDavis94

Jan 12, 2011
Adultism said:

You just play through eventually you'll get the opportunity to play as Vampire

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
MarkDavis94 said:
Adultism said:

Join dawnguard and then blah blah.

I'm already a vampire.

MarkDavis94

Jan 12, 2011
Adultism said:
MarkDavis94 said:
Adultism said:

Join dawnguard and then blah blah.

I'm already a vampire.
Just keep playing and you'll get your choice haha, I don't want to spoil it for you

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I can see this is already turning into one of those 'type as you play/discover' events you see in other forums... I guess that means the problem is resolved and the thread is now nullified, right? Before we add any spoilers accidentally!?

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
Elementary - Dear Watson said:
I can see this is already turning into one of those 'type as you play/discover' events you see in other forums... I guess that means the problem is resolved and the thread is now nullified, right? Before we add any spoilers accidentally!?
Yeah pretty much. You gotta be level 10 to start it. Also VL is really OP. I'm wrecking shit lol

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Jynthor said:
I think this forum is ready for a lesson about its and it's.
It's about time someone other than me noticed this problem.

I have to wait, being a PS3 user. So off I go to avoid spoilerz!

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Enjoy being beta testers Xbox users! Thank Microsoft for giving PS3 and PC more time to fix the kinks out.