So everyone... Bullies

blar the great

Jul 31, 2010
good for you...I'd say he got of easy...to be hones beating the snot out of him in a ark aley would have been better...

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
EverythingIncredible said:
lRookiel said:
My DNA has been removed from the police system and the bullies life has gone to ruin, hes obese, has no friends, hes on drugs and fails at his schoolwork and exams so yeah...

My lifes Biggest win summed up there. Next?
Someone's life being ruined is a win for you? How do you even justify that? That is awful.

Yes, I get that this was a moment where you proved to yourself and the world that you're not someone who likes to get screwed around. That's fine. But saying that you're happy that his life is in ruins is pretty messed up.

And you probably should have resolved the situation without violence.
It's my lifes biggest win, a moment where I truely thought "Karma rocks!", Plus nothing else really memorable has happened in my life other than Above average grades etc. oh and I tried that crap with the Anti bullying commitee but that didn't work.

And well, he was ruining my life so what goes around comes around is all I can say about it. His fault in the first place and now hes learnt his lesson the hard way.

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
lRookiel said:
It's my lifes biggest win, a moment where I truely thought "Karma rocks!", Plus nothing else really memorable has happened in my life other than Above average grades etc. oh and I tried that crap with the Anti bullying commitee but that didn't work.

And well, he was ruining my life so what goes around comes around is all I can say about it. His fault in the first place and now hes learnt his lesson the hard way.
Bullies often have lots of personal problems. I know he was annoying you, in fact I could go as far as to say he deserved the beating, but don't be proud of what you did. The guy was obviously troubled beforehand and whilst it was wrong of him to discharge all of his pent up frustration on you that doesn't mean you have to gloat over you winning the fight. .

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
Yeah, there were some assholes throughout school, and man, did I ever get revenge against them!

You see, I realized their one weakness, and exploited it, I completely destroyed them in the best way possible. I IGNORED IT.

I ignored it because there are always going to be pricks where ever you are, it's a fucking fact of life and if you're too sensitive to get over it then just go lock yourself away from the world because it's not going to change any time soon.

What I did to get back at them was I kept my head down, I concentrated on my school/college/university work and I tried to do the best I could. I now have a great job, great friends and a great girlfriend and the last I saw of one of them he was packing my Quarter Pounder meal into a bag and wishing me a nice day.

Project_Omega

Sep 7, 2009
TheDarkEricDraven said:
Three times, I have had a bully tackle me and wail on me while everyone else ignored it.

No one likes me at school. Or at home, but especialy at school.
Would you stop being so Emo?

You are going to start Sparkling if you keep on doing that.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Rednog said:
So you committed assault (possibly aggravated) and you didn't go to jail, why?
I'm serious, this kind of thing would get anyone thrown out of whatever college they went to, no matter how much the bully "had it coming", you'd get sued and be in jail if this were true.
Why would he? I've been in plenty of fights when i've done much worse. It either doesn't get reported or you get a slap on the wrist.

OT:

Roughly the same as you, I spent my school years fighting just about everyone. Lost a few, won the majority, people left me alone once we hit the final year. I suppose they got tired of getting the shit kicked out of em.

Edit:

Oh, I got "bullied" because I had long hair and because my family is poor. Amazingly enough, I went to a school that had its fair share of poor people, it made no sense.

LordFisheh

Dec 31, 2008
Unlike the vast majority of the population, when I was bullied I didn't teach them a lesson with a climactic and epic beatdown that showed them their place and left me with lingering regrets about my own power. Instead, I just took it and had a crap time.

Though I do wonder, if bullies getting their asses handed to them is even half as common as this thread makes it seem, how can they continue to survive? Any target has a ~70% chance of breaking their arm...

Terrara

Jul 1, 2011
Uhmmm I was constantly bullied by other girls for being a geek, looking more like a boy (they meant me not spending money on designer clothes and make up) and playing computer games. I guess my biggest win was being interested in Stephen D. King rather then Justin bieber at the age of 16?

I didn't really react to any bulling because I grew up on the internet. Immunity to trolls granted? That's also why I'm sceptical about all those "kid bullied on the internet" stories. Everyone meets a troll on the internet. And rule number one is to never feed the troll.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
vivalahelvig said:
Rednog said:
OT: One time this asshole was making fun of my stutter
That's surprising. I've never had anyone make fun if mine, and I get those super-embarrassing blocks where your mouth hangs open and all your face muscles jam and twitch.

I was bullied quite badly in grade 5 and 6. Multiple occurrences of breaking of bones was not enough to keep them away. If it weren't for me having to go to a different school for year 7, I'm sure someone would have died eventually.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
mega48man said:
dude, excellent bully story. i think that's awesome you stood up to your bully so hard he called the cops. however, i find that total bullshit that cops get after you instead of that jerk.

i've got a couple bully stories. elementary school, 5th grade, 3 nerds (one british) gave me a hard time on the playground. i made friends with a slightly tempered black kid, and we harassed back, fuck yeah. one day, the tall one just reeeally got to me, so i punched him square in the face BAM. then we were forced to stay inside for recess and do this thing, we kind of became friends, and i later became friends with the 2 non british kids in high school. however, in senior year after my first time getting dumped, i slowly became a punk rock bearing dick and alienated my 2 nerd friends (my ex was friends with these 2, and i just couldn't stand the tall one's bullshit about me and her. he was a troll in 5th grade, and he's still a troll today, and i feel stupid for not seeing that sooner.) it was for the better, they were both pretty damn weird.

this one kid always harrased me in middle school. one day we were in the boys locker room, and i punched him square in the jaw BAM. some time later, maybe several months, my dad has me with him to pick up my brother from soccer, where i see this kid again. i wave to him and say hi (i completely forgot i hit him) and he just kinda shys away and keeps his distance. in junior year of high school, i find out he's addicted to WoW and has become a quiet type. too bad, his mom was hot.

next kid, we're on good relations now, but back in middle school, GOD DAMMIT, he pissed me off. he was this short and stout jewish kid (like winnie the pooh, but a dick) he kept harassing me about my last name (eagle), said a bunch of other mean stuff, and this went on for the longest time. one day as the last class gets out, i try a technique my grandpa taught me; "treat him as your friend, and try to get on equal ground" so as he's harassing me, i give him a freindly shove in the back and friendly say "oh you, knock it off david!" i hoped this would relieve tension, then he spins around, grabs my shirt and stares into my eyes and says "touch me like that again, and i will kick your ass!". as he pushed me off and walked away, i was reeeeally pissed off "ok grandpa, fuck that, new approach; dirty harry style" so i kicked him in the back to get his attention, and i grabbed his shirt when he turned around, then i THREW HIS FAT ASS into the lockers. i never felt more accomplished. before he could retaliate, teachers broke it up. he then called me racist for a few weeks because he was jewish, and let me explain why that's bullshit;
1) i was young and had no concept of religion
2) i hate him because he picked on me
3) judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity, the proper word is anti-semite. but of course, you can say that quickly enough as you pass by in the halls. wanna know who else thought judaism was a race? hitler. way to go jewish fat kid, you've insulted your own intelligence.
4) i had a secret crush on this russian jewish girl, who i finally dated at the end of junior year, which came to an end in january, but that's not why i'm here.

oh god, hockey camp at orchard lake st. mary's, that was one of the worst experiences of my entire life. i met this one black kid who was really nice, he was pretty white. but everyone else GOD DAMMIT, I HATE SPOILED RICH KIDS. every one of these bullies so far, they've been spoiled rich kids. every kid at this hockey camp gave me a hard time, they were utter assholes. but the day finally came when we had our final scrimage and the 2 worst kids were on the opposite team...and i was on defense. GOD DOES LOVE ME i thought when one of them tried to skate along the boards around me. when the chance finally came, i checked that mother fucker HARD into the boards BAM. then later, the other one tried to trip me and i managed to avoid it, so i checked him in retaliation and luckily the hit was legal. i felt so damn accomplished.

of course, there have been many many many other times i've been bullied (don't get me started) but HOLY SHIT i've made quite the wall of text.

in the scheme of it all, i've learned a valuable lesson; no matter how much your friends try to tell you "just ignore them" sometimes you've REALLY got make those assholes bleed and let them know that you're not gonna take their shit.

wow, that kind of inspired me to go hunt down some bullies from senior year and slash their tires, maybe even leave my graffiti tag on their car.
Some inspiring stuff haha, thanks for sharing :D

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
ArbiterX13 said:
MASSIVE POST
Honestly, that is quite amazing. Disturbing, mind, but amazing.

OT: Reading most of these stories, everyone on here is a mighty figure to have stood up against opressors with one final blow!

Me? Sure, I got bullied in elementary. Then I got older, I grew up, became less of a social paraiah and stopped acting so vulnerable. I'm still obviously not one of the 'in' croud, mind, what with the Pokémon playing in trains and not giving a fuck about sports while everyone does apparently, but I stopped being a target to other people.

Seems, to me, like a better idea than to convince everyone you might kill them over the drop of a hat.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
lRookiel said:
So we arrive at his stop a minute later and he thinks that he gets away with it and has all holiday for me to forget about what he did to me, but as he steps down the isle, I kicked him in the back of the leg with extreme force and then he turns round to fight me, little did he know im quite handy in a fight so without him landing a single blow he leaves the bus with 2 black eyes, a bent nose, fat lip and fractured jaw.

My lifes Biggest win summed up there. Next?
Your lifes biggest win? You destroyed someone, and that counts as a win? He had his back to you, and you broke his jaw, noise, lips and you think you won?

You are worse than that bully. So what if he was a massive dick. If you had stood up and hit him, once, when he hit you when walking on, fair enough, but this is going too far. You should have gone to jail, or juvi.

Yes, I was bullied for 5 years straight in secondary school (11-16). I just didn't let it bother me, especially since it was all verbal. So I just gave back as good as I got and that was it.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
I was never what you'd call extremely popular, keeping mostly to my established group of friends from primary school, but, because of my physical build and general demeanor (Apparently half of the time I looked as if I was high and wouldn't really care) not many dared or bothered to try.

There are only two notable incidents. The first was when some kid kept kicking me when I wasn't looking. This was back in primary school, just before I shot up to 6' 1". I went berserk and beat the living shit out of him. The second was to do with some whore that did her best to epitomize everything that chavs would become soon after (Loud, obnoxious, no concept of personal space). She got away with doing a few things that greatly annoyed me so I gave her a sharp elbow to the face.

RemuValtrez

Sep 14, 2011
I've had my fair share of bullies... I guess. More or less people just making jokes at me. All I did was ignore them. Never really cared enough about what they thought of me to do anything.

Racistman3d

Jul 6, 2009
Closest I got to actually being bullied was a bit unusual honestly, I'm a tall and sort of muscular male, and there was this extremely short, very strongly opinionated and emotional girl whom had a crush on me, but after me rejecting her multiple times, she insulted and even hit me a few times with slaps and actually scratched my arms so hard that I had giant cuts that bled, and even got her brother to threaten to stab me with a knife from his collection because she told him I had been teasing her.
Her most notable even though was just after my grandfather's death, and we did a philosophy class in high school, and were talking about the afterlife, souls and such, and we both had opposing views, I personally don't hold any belief in the supernatural/paranormal/etc nor life after death and she is extremely religious and deeply spiritual. After class that time she learnt of my beliefs and started telling me for months how my grandfather now hated me for believing he longer existed and that I was the scum of the earth and less human for not holding onto hope that the dead continue on in a spiritual form, and on top of that told me I deserved to burn in hell for not having any sense of empathy for others because she lost her grandmother a while back and what I had been saying had reduced her to tears (oddly enough I never saw that nor anyone else).

Honestly I didn't do anything other than block her on facebook nor try and get anything done, though a lot of my friends and people that knew of me kept telling teachers I found out and I had to go talk to a few people at the school, but my only thing I did was in my final class with her (only like three weeks ago), was I told her to fuck off because she openly was asking people deliberately in front of me if I was a virgin or not, and that caused her to run off and cry and send off another message to her brother telling him he needed to rip my throat out. Some friends of mine saw that and screen capped it and sent it to the police, so I'm waiting on that, and though I wish I did more I'm just glad I get to live my life now free of her influence.

NikolaiK

Apr 26, 2011
Well, this one time I was attacked by a bully after I picked up an apple, but I just pressed the tilde key, typed in moddisposition Bully 70 and everything was fine.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
...Sort of. I had a falling out with a friend in high school, and it turned really ugly. We went our separate ways and I haven't seen her since...

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
I guess i was kind of a bully in high school, but i only picked on the weak minded idiots, which my school had no shortage of & they were usually the bullies themselves. I made many an idiot walk away in confusion, they never could tell just how bad i had insulted them. One or two of them finally caught on & tried to get tough with me, but i was bigger & scarier than they would ever be, so that didn't work for them either. Damn this makes me sound like a smug asshole...... probably true.